[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Possible ideas
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Possible ideas 
Contributor

Post Possible ideas
Okay so I have 3 ideas,
1) This one was already done according to SD_13 and he said it was to much a hassle to continually put them back in, but portal at spawn to each corner of the map. So, I guess this is a no but maybe give it another chance even though that's like giving a person another bullet because they missed the first time.

2) I noticed that other servers have portals to other worlds so I think we should have it to adv3, pixel4, builder23/builder24, and others to maps like funstuff/themazeoflol and other such maps

3) Okay this is a long shot but it seems as though our server is getting more and more people on it recently with all the builders, so I think we should separate builder worlds to things such as builder01 and then builder+01 and probuilder01 then for adv their own individual maps.

I realize these are all long shots but I just want to give my own ideas.
It would be very kosher of you to do them (in case no one got that, that is a joke to the other thread about me not being a Jew)

Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:13 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Possible ideas

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:16 am
Admin

Ohh youu.. I see what u did there u lil jew..

About the portal suggestion, yeah, many people suggested the same over the months (if not year(s) ).
I can't find the topic (didn't really put too much effort on looking for it), but I remember me saying something like "We're different than the other servers".
My point is, wouldn't it become boring to just log in a server that looks like all the other servers?

Imo, that's very Milk with Steak (in case no one got that, Jews can't mix milk and meat in a same meal. Ikr? They can't swallow).

About the maps, I read Slatie 'converted' an Adv map to Pro. So, yeah.

Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:21 am
SMP Moderator

Yeah too late SD, I already wrist cramped exactly all of that info to Phonic in person. HA

As was the reason why I posted a topic about the map change. It was necessary.

Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:31 am
SMP Moderator

Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:16 pm
SMP Moderator

Please...

My wrists are far too adept to cramp up in my free time. >:]

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:18 am
SMP Moderator

I think we're starting to go off topic...again, like always.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:09 pm
SMP Moderator

The Apony forums wouldn't be the Apony forums if not every topic went off topic at some point.

Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:05 pm
SMP Moderator

I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. This is probably the most reasonable response as to why we keep going off topic.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:09 am
SMP Moderator

There was a part of me that wanted to try and understand that, but once I got to the second sentence, I decided it honestly wasn't worth it.

And that game was well played.
I do not have a decent enough response.

Kudos.

Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next