[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Problem with awards
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Problem with awards 
SMP Moderator

Post Problem with awards
Could we get rid of the awards that encourage bad behavior? I've been finding lately that people are just trying to do bad things in order to get them.

Ex: "Kick me Blind, I want the Bottom of the Pile achievement!"
"If I annoy you enough does that count as an argument so I can get Master Debater?"

The four specifically that I'd like to get rid of are Bottom of the Pile, Master Debater, Balls, and Top of Class. Why don't we replace them with ones that actually encourage something good out of our builders?

Just a thought.

Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:03 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Problem with awards
I'm going to be honest, who really cares about awards nowadays?

I haven't heard a single person mention awards on the server since a couple months ago...

But I do have to agree, the bad ones have to go.

Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]