[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Map Application
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Map Application 

Post Re: Map Application
ok more details, lets see. the map will be rough, i have used tnt and gun mode to blast the fsk out of the surface. for those that have seen it so far there is a huge towwer on one corrner. now each asspect of this map is going to be intricate. the ruins of the city will litteraly be a city, not just random ruins and piles of blocks. ruins of houses streets aquaducts walls and so on. fisures will run throughout the map, you can see the start of those as well. i plan on makeing these fissures go all the way down.

deep in the ground a giant city will reside, it will have the same feel as the mines of moria, a huge underground city carved from rock. this will span through just about the whole underground

needless to say the map is going to take many months to make

Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm
SMP Moderator

Oh shit, I need to go over these posts on the site more often.
I completely missed the info on architect projects, not thinking i'd ever need actually go for architect. I suppose its out there now, and yes, I suppose I am going for architect.
I'd also like to proudly point out this is my first non-griefer related post on the server (Its quite frankly a personal best for me as i'm not much of a forum person)
Apologies towards those that had to go through these processes for getting a map. I did not actually realize how difficult it was for one to get a map for architect.

Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:22 am
Owner

lol because your a baller! :)

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:12 pm
Profile WWW
Contributor

http://media4.picsearch.com/is?PxUMaO9Q ... 3DnZqYDRjM
I was planning on making Cerulean city from pokemon as well as north of cerulean city up to bills house...
https://encrypted-tbn3.google.com/image ... qzYXElMivA
I will make the brown outer edge mountain
Any ledges will be hills I will try my best to make the inside of the houses as proportionate as possible
As for color it will be what I imagine it was supposed to be in the original game
I will attempt to recreate the whole town

If there is extra Space I will create 3-d pokemon
I will need (If accepted) physics on at all times with no way to die
I will need information as to how to create zombies that follow a specific path at all times if at all possible past that I think that is all
If I have excess room vertically I will create the daycare center
https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/image ... lQVeUon5yQ
Thank you for reviewing this, I hope to hear a positive response :)
Stay thirsty my friends

Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 pm
Owner

Someone Respond to this Map Application please!

kthanks

Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:19 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Who's even in charge of this anymore?

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm
SMP Moderator

It's all just one Giant clusterfuck of every man for himself now.

I could take if you Really don't wanna so it...

Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:12 pm
Admin

Well TheBlindMan was doing it, but, sure, whatever u guys decide, I need only 1 guarding this.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:44 pm
Owner

ps. please make a new map request thread. :)

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Profile WWW

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next