[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Map Application
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:07 pm

Reply to topic  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next
 Map Application 

Post Re: Map Application

Sun Nov 21, 2010 10:39 pm

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:15 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:52 am

there are pyramids in eldorado.. :/

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:41 am

Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:06 am

Basically a map-wide city with an underground sewer system that links it all, style would be most likely that of the buildings ive made on them public maps, with the obvious difference that this would mean a whole lot of them together and "related" to each other, against the single buildings(e.g palace on builder8, temple on builder6).

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:16 pm

Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:24 pm

Hello, Well, if you've been to Main recently, you'd see i already built my creation. Unaware that you could apply to get a map, I built it in Main. Therefore, I will need the map
and a transfer to paste over my castle. Thank you.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:59 pm

Giving a layout would be pretty pointless since i dont actually -follow- a premade plan, i kinda move things around, change them and all sorts of stuff to make them fit/look better.

Pretty much everything you could see on a greekish city, from the main goverment building down to the pub on the shady part of the town, ammount and size would most likely depend on the maps size, obviously i cant make gigantic pubs if theyll end up taking 1/4 of the whole map, same for the garden/parks.

Sewer part would also vary a lot, since ill be making the shafts and stuff on the measure i finish making the topside buildings, basic layout would be maze-like with several "junctions" around the map, odds are theyll also have a small -shrine- like with a port to the observation point(floating platform over the city, with portals to the different "remarkable" areas of the city, like the one i made on top of the temple on builder6).

Overall type of block would also vary a lot, depending on what would be most -fitting- for the particular building as well as the wall decorations(e.g the golden strips around the palace on builder7)

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:09 pm
SMP Moderator

If this gets approved I will be making the Imperial City from Oblivion. The city will include the different districts, usable buildings, the white tower, the Waterfront, the magiciens district, the prison and possibly some outer towns and the sewers. Basically everything found in the Imperial City.

Last edited by TheBlindMan on Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 22, 2010 10:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next