[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - New Map Application
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 New Map Application 

Post New Map Application
As requested:

Ok here is where to apply for a map,

Basicly heres how it works, First you must be an Adv Builder ingame and must have Adv Builder for atleast 2 days to apply. So you want a map for Architect and dont have the money to do it, well here you can by showing us what your going to be be building.

Process:

-Get an idea of what your going to build
-get a picture of it and post here along with that your plans are and how your going to be doing all of this like dimentions of the build.
-If the build is imaginary (harder to get) you will have to go into extrodinary detail of what it will have and tell us right down to the niddy griddy so we can kinda picure it in our mind of what it will look like.
-please no duble posting about it we promise you WE WILL SEE YOUR IDEA!
-If the Idea is approved by an Overseeing Operator or Admin and Xertimof you will get the map and you will start building for more info on what to do from there go to here: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&p=144#p144
-Also Admins Reserve the right to revoke the map at any time for any reason.
-And finally in the final inspection if you map does not "cut it" or is not good enough the map is deleted ON THE SPOT NO EXCEPTIONS!

-Dan

Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Contributor

Post Re: New Map Application
Alright then, a new different map, well I have no details, nor do I have any images, but the gist of what I want to do is... Make a huge city surrounded by water sort of like an Island city, I want to create it so that it looks like it has been abandoned for about 150 years. in doing so I will build buildings that still stand and look to be 100% new down to crumbled destroyed stuctures that with the slightest disturbment will sent both buildings down, I will also be building HUGE trees in the park that I will put in the upper part of the city, towards the bottom I will put a dock with ships some sunk some floating, some sunk but still out of the water. I am going to build cars as well as roads, I will not just build skyscrapers, but gas stations, coffee shops and the sort throughout the city as well :3
I hope this sounds plausible enough for an acceptable request XD
Stay thirsty my friends.

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:24 am

Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:32 am

Ok my turn to try out for this hard rank

I do not have any pictures of what i want to build because it is all in my head but it is going to be a town like area with lots of different houses to make up like a town section with a dock with some big sail boats and the main building is a giant temple with pillars on the inside to hold up the ceiling that will be kinda rounded the back side will be a round part with fancy supports on the outside then the front will be a masive decrative entrance. the whole map will be surrounded with trees and stuff.

map size i will need is not huge just 128x256 and around 500 tall should do it
if i get the map ill try not to rage quit like everyone else.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:20 pm
Owner

Master you should play SMP with us :D smp.apocpony.com

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:28 pm
Profile WWW

but in smp i have to work to find my materials to build and that takes to much time lol so i end up makeing everything out of wood and having my house me in a mine i might come on sometime i mean i did make a build to get on so i might aswell use it :)

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:09 pm
SMP Moderator

The server has a creative area where you can build whatever you'd like.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:42 pm

yea but i dont have wom in there and i hate how minecraft flys normaly

Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:46 pm
Owner

okay

Tue Dec 25, 2012 12:12 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next