View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:57 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Diablo II 
Admin

Post Diablo II
Well, I'm sure, or almost sure everyone knows about Diablo II and it's expansion, Lord of Destruction.

Quote:
Diablo II is a dark fantasy/horror-themed hack and slash, with elements of the role playing game and dungeon crawl genres. It was released for Windows and Mac OS in 2000 by Blizzard Entertainment, and was developed by Blizzard North. It is a direct sequel to the 1996 hit PC game, Diablo.

Diablo II was one of the most popular games of 2000.[2] Major factors that contributed to Diablo II's success include its continuation of popular fantasy themes from the previous game, and its access to the free online play service, Battle.net.[3]

The game was conceptualized and designed by David Brevik and Erich Schaefer, who with Max Schaefer acted as Project Leads on the game. The main production roles were handled by Matthew Householder and Bill Roper.

An expansion to Diablo II, Diablo II: Lord of Destruction, was released in 2001, and is currently at version 1.13c.[4] A sequel, Diablo III, was announced in 2008.

Quote:
Developer(s) Blizzard North
Publisher(s)

NA Blizzard Entertainment

EU Sierra Entertainment

HanbitSoft
Designer(s) David Brevik
Stieg Hedlund
Erich Schaefer
Chase Clements
Max Schaefer
Eric Sexton
Composer(s) Matt Uelmen
Series Diablo
Version 1.13c (March 23, 2010)
Platform(s) Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, Mac OS X
Release date(s)

NA / PAL June 29, 2000

Genre(s) Hack and Slash[1]
Mode(s) Single player, multiplayer
Rating(s)

ELSPA: 15+
ESRB: M
OFLC: MA15+
OFLC: M and R16+
PEGI: 16+

Media/distribution 3 CD-ROMs (Play, Install, and Cinematics discs), Download
System requirements

Mac OS
G3 processor or equivalent, System 8.1 or later, 64MB RAM plus Virtual Memory, 650MB drive space, 4X CD-ROM drive, 256 color display at 640x480 resolution (800x600 with expansion)
Windows
233 MHz Pentium or better, 32 MB RAM, 650 MB drive space, 4X CD-ROM drive, DirectX compatible video card

Now, what I'm aiming for is, if someone would like to join on some D2 fun-times!
The game's like 10usd or less [w/ it's expansion], so even if you never bought it, it's not expensive.

If someone wants to play, or is playing atm, add me on friends "Mr.Malev" without quotation marks. [ In case you don't know how, /f add Mr.Malev ].

I play on Bnet USEast, and if you never played, or need some help, I'll be glad to give you a hand.

Cheers!

Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:06 pm

Post Re: Diablo II
Yeah seriously for christ sake stop bumping all old threads.....

Fri Apr 26, 2013 2:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]