[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Help
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Help 

Post Re: Help
yes its true i cannot join anymore because the server is full at 8:00 am ..... i dont think , i never ever saw people so early online and now probably because of the ghosts i cant join.......
plzz fix it.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:11 am

Hey, I'm not really up to date because I'm still on holiday in Spain. But whenever I try to join it says I'm not whitelisted eventhough I could log in previously.

Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:58 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

they are most likely trying to fix stuff and it will be back up as soon as its fixed. but i don't actually know that for sure ^.^

Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:05 am
Owner

Sorry the server suffered a large crash and so we are resetting plugins and building a new spawn map!

We should be back up and running soon! :D

Thanks for your patience

Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:41 pm
Profile WWW

wtf Cannot connect cause i am not white-listed

Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:46 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

We don't serve your kind here...
jk, but srsly read the previous posts, they're re-building spawn :P
EDIT: STAY ON TOPIC NOW.

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:56 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

PieFace679 :
for excessive spam and swearing at everyone and everything.
even when asked to stop.

server just isnt as nice with someone spamming
"**** THIS SERVER!"
"**** THE WEBSITE!"
"**** YOU [NAME]!"
"BAN ME *****!"

yes yes, we realize how really clever you are to use caps and swearing.

Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:15 pm
SMP Moderator

In creative mode, there are a LOT of villagers that were spawned and when I go over to that specific spot, my frame rate drops to about 0-1 fps.

Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:39 pm
SMP Admin

XPControl has been re-implemented. Spawn eggs, Ender eyes, XP bottles, and Ender pearls have been blocked. currently only for plots. Please let me know where else and what to add to the block list.

Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:43 pm
Profile WWW

So, this might seem kind of silly to ask, but I haven't been on Apocalypse Pony in years. I finally actually got the full version of Minecraft. Was wondering how I join the server.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. Sorry for posting an unnecessary post.

Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:52 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next