[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Ban Bearblock and SevV
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Ban Bearblock and SevV 

Post Ban Bearblock and SevV

I have three screenshots here, 2 of which show bearblock and sevv admittign they use x-ray, and the third is a bit of harrassment by sevv. hopefully this is proof enough for you to ban them, and you can scan them for photshop I don't care because I didn't photoshop them.

-ImMrAwesomeSauce, Builder

P.S. They will be saying that they were being sarcastic but I have the full chat in each of them so you can see for yourself.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:42 am
SMP Admin

Post Re: Ban Bearblock and SevV
I'm just wondering. Are you using light mods? as some of those photos are in sg, and thats an unfair advantage to those hiding underwater(or in dark places). Also, I'm pretty sure that's in the xray mod..... compare the picture and see for yourself

Also, Xert, please tell me if you prefer links or implemented images. And immr if you take down your pictures to hide yourself...... I will not be happy.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:29 pm
Profile WWW

I have full brightness settings on my minecraft you have moody.

Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:01 pm
SMP Moderator

Alriiight. Time to respond.
First of all, Immr does not seem to understand sarcasm and jokes. It was pretty obvious here.
However, as you can see, I was not the one 'confessing' the so called xray. That was Bear.
I told Bear IRL that I disagreed with the 'jokes'.
Second, this all started in PvP, when Bear and I raided Immr. This went all okay the first time.
But then we found his next base, and the one after that. (Not to mention that there were
tons of other bases between those which we found) To Immr, this was of course really suspicious.
I'd like to add to this that Immr thought his bases were 'impossible to find', and 'very hidden'. He claimed them as 'The base of bases'
(Or something similar, which indicated that it would be the best base ever.(In terms of secretness)
This was completely untrue. Samo investigated the scene of one of the bases, which was barely 300 blocks from spawn,
and a ladder in a river, of approximately 5 blocks deep. (No Immr, not an ocean) That ladder was clearly visable.
Then, inside the bases, we found his 'secret' chests. They were hidden behind a 1 block wide wall.
My raiding technique is, first raid everything you see, then clear the walls for any hidden chests.
From this point he kept claiming we hacked, and used xray and such, and being too ignorant to provide decent proof.

Now, to my third point. The swearing. Oh my. I'll show you some pictures.

This one is from when he was not builder yet, when he came up with this.. special sentence of swearing.

Here you see him, for like the 100th time, swearing at me for no reason.

Part 2 of that: (The thing he was not about to like was Bear logging on)

I love his logic and irony.

Cheers to all,
-SevV

Oh, you can also use the pictures Immr provided for more swearing. And yes, I do admit that I also threw in a swearword every now and then.

Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:58 pm
SMP Moderator

I do believe that both Bear and SevV were joking about the X-Ray, however dull and inappropriate the joke is.

MrAwesomeSauce, if you are going to take something SevV and Bear did to heart then you may as well not play this game, you are not the only one to get robbed by other people, and if you don't want to get robbed, you should have done a better job of making a 'base of bases' as SevV has put it. A base that close to the spawn does not quite cut the cheese.
Also, just because they ripped apart the walls, does not mean they used X-Ray, I have first hand knowledge that they do this to every other base they come across, it is an understandable act, which is also inappropriate yet in there case somewhat necessary.
If you do not want to get robbed and plan on getting pissy about the act, then DO NOT go on the PvP map, honestly, what were you expecting? A pleasure cruise?

And to SevV and BearBlock, for the sake of a good laugh, there is such a thing as dragging it on a bit far. I'm speaking mostly to Bear here, there's been several complaints about you, and you are seriously jeopardizing your position on this server. Don't take this to heart if you don't want to, I couldn't care either way, but you will end up getting your self permanently banned.
As for spectating, i've already talked about this, and the misuse of builder commands can also end up with demotion. DO NOT teleport to a game in play.

Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:06 am
SMP Moderator

Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]