View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Bully Report 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Bully Report
This topic is dedicted to bully reports from Guest and other players.
If you feel that you are being bullied, You can report it here where over people can judge what you are saying about this person and we can get the Op's and Owners to sort this out for you. If we think it is a load of rubbish, Then we will in forum you on our judgement and tell you not to Re-submit your post.

(I have created this topic because I have had enough of Guest pestering and Sqaublling about over people "/tpahere killing" and over stupid bull crap.)

3 Rules for this topic:
-1: Do DO NOT complain about people killing you (that includes spawn killing or any over form of killing. Unless it is a builder using his powers for stupidness by asking you to teleport to them) or steeling in PVP
-2: please Apply a screenshot of the problem for eviedence. If no screenshot is given, We may suspect you of lying.
and -3: please DO NOT spam the forums, If you do, you will be delt with by the forum owners.

(oh an this topic isnt llike SD_13's "ban apeal" topic. This one is about reporting abuse where some people have a heart and try something about it)

Mon Nov 12, 2012 6:28 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]