[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - I want to buy a shop : /
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 I want to buy a shop : / 

Post Re: I want to buy a shop : /
Ask Rehtims.

He can help you.

*/seen Rehtims*

"Last Seen 6,589,405,395,485 Years Ago."

Well.

Shit.

sux 4 u

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:42 pm
SMP Moderator

Thanks, Captain Obvious. That was basically what Arth just said.

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

sux 4 him

Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:37 pm

yea im with night i don't think anyone really looks at any of the shops anymore if u need to sell stuff its better if you just say you are selling it when there are a lot of people online plus you don't have to waste money on a shop.

on a different note since nobody looks at the shops ingame i think it might help to have a page on the forums dedicated to shops where everyone can say what they are selling and the price. i know personaly i would look at that a lot more than ingame because it will show me if anything has changed and since most people just ask in chat if people want to buy stuff there would be a better idea about how much everything costs.
just a idea

Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:02 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

I wouldn't know what type of plugin Rehtims uses for the shops, But if its WorldGuard, And sinse in know some very basics on worldguard. I think can possible help with you there.
Also, Shops are not used as a "storage Container" its a place to hold the items that you are selling.
So what ever you have in your chest inside of your shop, is what you are selling.

Thu Apr 04, 2013 3:58 am

I believe I know how to work with it.

If I can see all the plugins on the server, I should be able to manipulate it.

When Reh did my shop many moons ago, he unworldguarded it, and then gave nobody permission to build there except for me.

I do believe I understand how to use it, if I am givwen the chance (shot in a million).

Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:47 am
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]