[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Donators!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:45 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Donators! 
Owner

Post Donators!
One of you OP type peoples with skillz create a portal at spawn that leads to a room somwhere idc where or how but some sort of Donater SHRINE! with the old board from the C map with all the names and the board with information on how to get enshrined in the new Donation Shrine! :D

Thanks

Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:47 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Donators!
have school now but will do when get back

Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:36 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

I've built a flying ship in the sky, mind if someone could attach a portal to it.
and if someone could do the signs where the signs inside the ship say.
p.s; the entire ship is dedicated to donators, (if you think it ant good enough for the donators, make another shrine for the builders somewhere, I don't mind, but if you could get a portal set-up that would be great (one-way portal where the signs say(players commit suicide to leave :P))

Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:06 am
SMP Moderator

^i love that ship, but tbh I think it would suit better as a donator-only place. So I guess another donator shrine wouldn't hurt, where guests can go as well

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

I dont mind if you make another shrine, Also ive made my ship anougher easy easter egg of mine so now guest can go to it, but ofc commit suicide to leave :twisted:

Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:22 pm
SMP Moderator

Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:03 am

Am I added yet?

Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:51 pm

This looks awesome, SevV! When might this be available to the public?

Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:54 am
SMP Moderator

Already is, the list just isn't complete yet

Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:12 am

Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next