[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Last Year's Donations
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:58 am

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Last Year's Donations 
Owner

Post Re: Last Year's Donations
could just mail more like last time haha (though I did lose on the exchange rate >.<)

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

yeah my paypal is messed up too,
that's it...
i don't think he buys it...

Tue Nov 12, 2013 4:03 pm

I could mail you again. :D

How much American did you end up getting overall?

I sent $15CDN, so what did you get in exchange? :D

Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:00 am
Owner

it was like 13 bucks or something idk lol

Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:11 pm
Profile WWW

I was really liking the recent upgrades the server had (minigames and stuff) and I was JUST about to donate again but suddenly my old donator status was wiped out of nowhere. I'm very willing to support the server as I am pretty much the only active player left. But I will not pay for something when it's just removed without warning beforehand. I'm sorry but you won't see donations from my side again.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 12:15 pm

^ We're all waiting for 1.7.

And ye, even if he's done bad stuff in the past, he's still a donator and you really van't remove that from him.

He pretty much BOUGHT a rank, and you just said "LOLNOP" and took it.

Ye, don't do that.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:12 pm
Owner

Thats between him and SevV maybe one of these days they can work out their differences lol

And I believe his rank was removed because he was caught Opping himself using SevV's account so I have no sympathy.

Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:22 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

It's indeed because of that, but I had nothing to do with it, other than the fact it was my account he used. I now lock my computer every time I leave my room though

Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:05 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

@math pretty much...
but this is a very rare/serious case. could've done some extremely terrible things.
ban all the ops, delete all the worlds, lock out the server, etc. (though I don't think he would do any but the first one)
and "LOLNOP" after how long exactly? you make it sound like it was a rank derank on the same day.
it wasn't.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:09 am

Was it on the same day?

hell no.

And I do understand the circumstances, however I don't see how him fucking with SevV's computer affects his ranking in the server.

He could do that with or without a rank, banned or not.

Fri Nov 15, 2013 10:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next