[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Last Year's Donations
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:59 pm

Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Last Year's Donations 
Owner

Post Last Year's Donations
Because I want to be transparent with how the server is run In the last year we have received $397.26 in Donations

The server cost was $419.88 The web hosting cost was $300.00 Totaling: $719.88

I want to thank all of you for helping this past year with server costs. I could not have done it without you! I just want to impress on you that running Apoc for me is not a cheap or easy thing to manage. I would encourage all of you who donated to maybe help again this coming year so we can keep things up and running smoothly! I do not mind covering near half the costs but keep in mind if we do not get the level of donations that we have received in the past I will not be able to operate the server
on my own.

Some of you I know are young / do not have jobs / or simply cant afford to donate. This is fine and I completely understand but I ask that you encourage new players to stay and come to love the server as you do so that they can donate and help keep our community alive.

Thanks to all of you who help in any way you can!
I look forward to another great year with all of you!
Xert

Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Last Year's Donations
Just got my paypal activated, so I should be able to put in some money here and there. Can't miss too much, though

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:06 pm

Well here's an idea: If you stop letting every donator get banned, then they might be willing to donate again.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:48 pm
Owner

Donating does not make you immune to the rules or being banned.

Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:52 pm
Profile WWW

#BackOnTopic

It's great how just random people from around the world nearly halved the amount to pay the server. If we can get more popularity going around, double the people means double the donations, so it should be getting profit after a while. It's all downhill from here, folks!

Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:27 am

Goddamn it Thobo.

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:44 am

Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:45 am
Owner

Really need some support soon we have gotten 0 donations since this post.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

My paypal is being funny and apparently doesn't like canadian dollars.

Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:02 pm
Reply to topic   [ 31 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next