[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Prison Idea
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Prison Idea 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Prison Idea
So i was thinking of using the in game /jail system.
but instead of making some crappy little hole in spawn, I was more thinking of making a proper jail for players to explore/visit at any time they wish, and the players who are "/jailed" are placed there as inmates.

I was thinking that the prison/jail to be built in its own world, where the gamemode, rules and zones are a better and controlled. Before the new updates on the server, i made a prison in Eldaria, this place was zoned off but still accessible, and i started to make a small mini game that didn't launch off well. so I've came here to all you guys to post suggestions about my idea.

With my idea, the plan is that the players who are in prison (via /jail) still have that opportunity to walk around and explore. with added aspects of the use of items within the map (will get to this later) but the world is in Adventure Mode, so no editing of blocks. while the /jailed players roam, casual players can visit the world and explore in a different view point of the place, via the staff access area. but wont be able to get into the prison grounds them-self.

Now i was thinking of adding the possibility of the prisoners escaping and what not, but i wouldn't know how to implement that, but if it worked and the player(s) escaped, they are removed from the prison and placed back into the server (removing their jail sentence) OR they are just dumped back into prison. if this escape idea goes forward, i will be implementing different means of escape.

and if you guys Really want, I/we could try to implement a parkour route for the visiting players.

Now i said something about Items.
The use of items is like the game "prison architect" http://www.introversion.co.uk/prisonarchitect/ where narcotics, alcohol, weapons and tools are used to bribe, escape and for personal use by the inmate. now I made a post somewhere on this forum about a prison that I made. now I don't really give a f*** about it any more.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:19 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Prison Idea
I want this to be added as well.

Attachments:
get_out_of_jail_free.jpg
get_out_of_jail_free.jpg [ 90.89 KiB | Viewed 9266 times ]
Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:28 pm

Post Re: Prison Idea
Consider dying in a fire

Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]