[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - New Apocalypse Pony
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 New Apocalypse Pony 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: New Apocalypse Pony
so. I haven't been playing MC since is was bought by Microsoft, and i have just started thinking about the server again and getting back into minecraft.
and then I saw this post.
And i was like, okay, someone has started to think about the server.
I do agree on having the server fixated on one theme which is a splendid idea. I myself don't agree on parkour, but if its for the server, im in.

The one thing i do know is that the server has some excellent builders and redstone builders, so i was thinking of having a single open world creative world. which ISN'T build plots or flatland's and is opened to the public, which where we can finally enforce true rules. like on the classic server. and maybe bring back the original ranking system from classic.
I find that build plots is too restrictive and flat, not much ideas from myself can be built on flat lands. (I follow the philosophy of Frank Llyod wright of how the building is one with the terrain using natural materials)

Wright-ie-oh. back to something a little personal. I will only help, if i get my original rank back, Operator (woo black mail!) I for once, don't abuse my power, (other than once or couple of times, but that was totally out of line or sometimes a little kick as a joke) but with rules that i know and understand and can follow, my skills not only as a builder, can be greatly appreciated. even though im a soft as person and easily persuaded. (this feels like a CV for a job now)

oh and if I do somehow come back, i would like to rebuild the spawn, its small, cramped, poorly themed. (no offence iWadey) and that i would like to build it to a Christmas theme. :D

PS; Hello.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:28 pm
Owner

I think someone should give you a map right away and let you build your spawn haha I would love to see what you come up with

Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:05 am
Profile WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

Wed Nov 12, 2014 2:23 am

I agree with most of what chubby said, I never liked the spawn either, felt too cramped and lacks easter eggs to keep some players busy. Regarding the Economy system on the server, I like the idea but what doesn't seem balanced is the fact that the items for sale is twice as much than when you sell items for. I feel that bringing back the gain money as you play would not only balance the economy, but also encourage players to stay and/or come back often. As for the plots, I agree with what Chubby said. Ive only used it for just one build and redstone tests because it was mainly restricted. Parkour isn't really my thing but It would be fun if we could add more to the big maps such as more easter eggs and redstone things.

Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:48 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:48 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

K well I actually just meant op me, it hadn't occured to me until now that there are other redstone builders. I only crash the server every 6~ months *chest out* *hands on hips*

mostly for command blocks,
somewhat for the warm fuzzy feeling I get when banning helping people

as for balancing, could have points awarded diminish the more you beat a parkour?
[could reset every so often or something I guess]

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:02 pm
SMP Moderator

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:58 pm
SMP Moderator

Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:23 pm
SMP Moderator

Here's a bit of a preview of what I've created thus far.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next