[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - The server and its current state
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 The server and its current state 

Post The server and its current state
IT FUCKING NEEDS SMP AND CREATIVE BACK!!!!!!!1!1

that is all.
and i want my old rank back, at least i can actually do something with my self while im there.

Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:52 am

Post Re: The server and its current state
The two most vital components of the server to me. Not a fan of parkour but having just parkour and unfinished areas just discourages me from going a bit. Although parkour is pretty fun at times for me there isn't that many now.

Creative is a must need but SMP is also a must as people did come onto the server with these on. However, I am still a bit skeptical on how we will use SMP. Towny is something but that economic system irritated me as it can be abused, I made and sold obsidian till it was below 30 and I made more off of growing food and selling other items. I also can recall that the money-gathering system just by playing was also removed but even with players starting with 500, some of the money is never going to come back from the economic system if you buy anything. If the SMP maps are limited, then there are going to be limited resources that some people will need but will have to pay nearly twice which takes money that would never be seen again.

This is only my opinion based on experience of the previous SMP version that existed on the server. This is up for debate as far as I know.

Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:45 pm
Owner

Frk will help :D

Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:45 pm
Profile WWW

WLLL

Sun May 03, 2015 3:18 pm

Server is back in full gear! New spawn that can support creative maps, survival, and parkour. We recycled the previous spawn into a parkour hub as there are many maps for parkour. Although, the parkour hub could use some tidying up still. Survival is reduced to vanilla so I guess survival stuff can be up for debate now.
If anything, the server is back but with some consequences.

Fri May 08, 2015 9:20 pm
SMP Moderator

Yea basically this, me and Bearserk did a lot of work on it! I suggest all of you come check out the new spawn and such :)

Sun May 10, 2015 12:55 pm
Owner

OOOh I will have to come see after work today :D

Mon May 11, 2015 11:54 am
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Mon May 11, 2015 12:40 pm
Owner

I like it :D