[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Towny + New PvP
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:52 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Towny + New PvP 
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Towny + New PvP

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:13 am
SMP Admin

There is one thing I need to say before we go any further:

I am currently in the process of solving the issue with inventory switching. I am going to ask envioushost about SQL and if i am not able to find one that has 5< ms delay, we will revert back to flat files(would imply deleting everyone's inventories in every world, which this change would just be perfect for.). I shall explain this process on my SMP Instability thread.

Also, You know on RC forums there is a public vote app thing? We should do that just to see what everyone thinks.

Last edited by pirson7410 on Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:13 am
Profile WWW
SMP Admin

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:15 am
SMP Admin

And as far as I'm aware the only built in towny ranks are Mayor and Assistant Mayor

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:16 am
SMP Moderator

Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:25 am

This is a great idea!

I think you could maybe also have a "community center" kind of place where people can build and PVP freely, grief freely, and raid freely as well. Like a second world perhaps.

Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:31 am
SMP Moderator

Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:26 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

YAY TOWNY! now i can have a reason to play pvp...
and dont have to worry every waking moment that someones griefing me.

Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:28 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Okay. The creation of the map has started. and a day has passed of getting the rails done, the spawn done, and nearly making the place look pretty.

Okay that was the good news, and always theres the bad news. The spawn, Has been removed and reverted back to the ol' natural terrain. Rehtims, your hard work of making the terrain flat has gone back to factory standerd. And our Lovely spawn, also gone. :cry:
The rails heading north (unknown about south, east and west) has been cut. I believe that the map has be Completly recreated, But luckly for Samovski, your Seeds still stands. So all we need to do is recreate every-thing, from the start (Great).

I have no clue what caused this. But the server must of been shut down, and restarted for an update. causing the map to roll back and ending up as so. This my hypothsis, I am not to sure what has happen. So dont say this is true.

P.S. the spawn location has been moved into the middle of a jungle only about 200-400m away from the center.

This means the ETA for the map to be done will probably be suspended for a week or so.
Sorry about this. I am trying my hardest and going as fast as I can to get this done.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:12 am
SMP Admin

Well spawn is back to it's original place, with the spawn there-ish.
I think the walls might be a little small, but you and samo talk about it

Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next