[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Towny + New PvP
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Towny + New PvP 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Towny + New PvP
The walls are fine. Good size too.
Ive added some Good looking stuff to the walls and rails, Make them look more together.

Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:09 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

New PvP Near completion! :o
Just need to finish the rails and work out how to use the towny plugin!
Yes! we have got the towny plugin on and in the process figuring out how to use it!

More information will come out when the map is REALY near completion! Have fun waiting! :twisted: :lol:

Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:51 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

So very cruel.

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:52 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Towny + New PvP NEED HELP
Peoples of the rank Builder, Mod or Operator!
I need your help to get this map done. All I need is your time to help me get the rails done.
All you need to do is go up and down a couple of 3000m rail lines fixing the Rails.
We've got 2 more days to get this done Peoplez!
If you are helping me and I find you Go off tast in the map, ie: finding Villages, dugeons, GREIFING and getting items via creative, I will personal get you killed and kick out of the map untill it is launched. This is a privalige(<- Poor spelling, Sorry) to be in this map and helping me finished this.

Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:10 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

task*
...no idea what "tast" is...

Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:09 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Okay.. At Bushos (spawn) The tier 3 shops are going out the door like an anoyying phone.

I was thinking of putting up the prices of the tier 3 shops because they seem to have a low price on the and people are getting them quickly. Rehtims, I do know that you are thinking of changing the prices of these infernal shops from $100 dollars to something else.
Now the price for a tier 3 shop would be over 150, but less that 350. So ranging around $175 to $200.
But then there comes the problem of the preowned shop owners...
Samovski was thinking of restarting all over again,
But i am thinking of the owners have to pay an extra amount of moneys. (idunno about $25.00 or more?)

also I was thinking about doing what slatie did, Ie; making a basement. That seems okay. But there needs to be rules to be followed, ie; the hight, the walls, bla bla bla. That will take to long to sort out. and i lag a Spawn (Yuss)

A little addition to the tier 3 shops owners, They could be allowed to remove the wall between the outside world and inside, Allowing the shop to become a Open shop. (I quit like this idea) Or edit those walls, making them how ever they like it. From being A fully glass wall to being a rape dungeon.
But there comes the problem of the shop being out of wack to the surroundings. They being only one block, Or being shitty.
Which, we all hate. Thats why I was thinking they pay an additional price for renovations. They being No wall, Or a glass wall
and they decide what type of door (wooden double or single) and where it is placed.

This is fully open to other sujestions.

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:19 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3