[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - I was unfairly muted on Saturday Feb. 16 2013
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:56 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 I was unfairly muted on Saturday Feb. 16 2013 

Post Re: I was unfairly muted on Saturday Feb. 16 2013
And I was not the one being obnoxious Freek was the one who said he will beat me up and mark made the steryotype of all Americans being fat

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:50 pm

I wil stop complaining about my penalty but I would like staff to show more respect (Ps You look very sexy in that picture ImKern

Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:56 pm
SMP Moderator

Ahahahahahahaha

If you're looking for respect and equality for being a douche, you best look somewhere else mate :P

Slatei out.

Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Yeah because correcting people is being such a douch B.t.w were you even there?

Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 am
SMP Moderator

Just drop this, and if you apologise, we might unmute you earlier.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:19 am

I would buy if I agreed with you then we would BOTH be wrong

Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:34 am
SMP Moderator

I understand fuck all of that sentence..

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 am

Carrot, I was there, and you weerr being a complete douche and a prick. You were told by nearly everybody online to shut the fuck up or risk a mute, and when someone, I or Freek, typed "Shut the fck up," you replied "*Fuck", which is what got you muted. Realize the relief after the fact of the whole server on you being quiet.

Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:05 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Okay, here comes the fat guy.
CarrotKing128 you sir or madam, have brought Disturbance across our server.
This was accomplished by
1; Correcting people (Does really annoy people after a while)
2; Spamming as I read these post
3; Disobedience towards staff members

No my verdict is that you should be temp muted for a week.
But after reading more of these post. I find that you still not take the following message of what SevV said, it seems you completely ignored him. So take every Operator or Mod's warnings, They may come back and haunt you.

And also, The staff on this server have the utmost respect towards other players, Do not think they are a pack of anal dwelling butt monkeys.

Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:38 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next