[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - can haz sever fixd
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 can haz sever fixd 
SMP Moderator

Post can haz sever fixd
plz

Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:14 pm

Post Re: can haz sever fixd
no u cant your slaves are free forever

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:03 pm
SMP Moderator

pls* lern2spelling.. jeez

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:49 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: ken hz sreva fxid
mi slavs brin al da boyz to da yard, dey're liek, we lift dem thousand ton limestone blocks or get the whip.

i r gud speeler sveev, u sht up, i stba u in eyz

Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:47 am
SMP Moderator

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:19 am
SMP Moderator

in all srsness tho, pls fix sever
kthx

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:21 am
SMP Moderator

lul wats funneh iz day i sen dat staetmeent on interwebz b4 so u r a copy monkey fagt

Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:14 am
SMP Moderator

wtf man how u find out srs man :/ i fuk u up fgt

Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next