[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Duel me and plugins
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:04 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Duel me and plugins 

Lauch DuelMe?
Poll ended at Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:34 pm
Yes 71%  71%  [ 10 ]
No 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Undecided 14%  14%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 14

Duel me and plugins 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Duel me and plugins
Well, I've been thinking over the last couple of days, and after playing some small games of DuelMe with Blind, I have been think that we should launch DuelMe.
But, (yes there is a but)
Since pirson7410 isn't here, I/we cant properly manage the plugins because we don't know how to manage it. I myself only know how to create and delete arenas. I don't know how to view the errors and the faults.
If after a few weeks and DuelMe doesn't go well. Well I was think that we shut it down, and get possibly Survival games back. The server needs popularity, and players. Not fancy dancy plugins and stuff.

Also I was thinking that we have set management areas, i.e: I manage the creation of stuff (Eldaria/Server Builds, bla bla bla), Slatie manages the PvP world and its correspond plugins, TheBlindMan manages Plot world and Xertimof, well you just stand there and look pretty.
If we can get this sort of management sorted, then players will know who to go to in need of help in those certain worlds.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:34 pm
SMP Admin

Post Re: Duel me and plugins
I too am very eager to launch this plugin. It is now entirely open source!

https://github.com/virtualkyle378/DuelMe

Please look at the issues tab. Here, you can post things and i will be able to fix them right away. Hopefully Arth and I will be able to get this plugin to a more stable state than it is. Currently, however, we have had to disable the inventory support.

It is a mature project and it needs to be remade but if i have ample reason and a force that will use it I would gladly put in the time.

Thanks,
pirson7410

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:06 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Well hopefully the fact that we've been advertising it the last month would be an ample reason.

Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:14 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

well, I haven't really played it enough to know if its ready... but I'm for it :D?

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

I am getting Very eager to launch DuelMe right now.
But, ill keep the poll open for to more days, and allow users to change there vote.

Duel Me has been reopened for all builders.
and the portals to each arena has been fixed from when you jump into the portal, you get teleported back to the lobby spawn

To all players. If you want the server to be popular with new players and have lots of traffic, Then pitch in and give Pirson his feedback and bug reports so that he can get them fix. If you find an error, report it here if you can:
https://github.com/virtualkyle378/DuelMe

Hint: Xertimof pays for the server, and hes paying for the server himself.
No traffic = No donations = No money = No server
We want the server up, not down.

Last edited by NEWchubbyfatman343 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oh shaddup

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:38 am
SMP Moderator

Xerifmof

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:45 am
Owner

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:47 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]