[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - And now for something completely different.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:46 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 And now for something completely different. 

Post And now for something completely different.
Okay, i know i've just posted bullshit on these forums for a while, but i want to turn the switch to something serious.
(yes, you'll have to hold your anger at me for THAT much longer.)

I want to address the way that the server moderation route works.

Here is the basic ban and basic argument from player to administrator.
>Admin accuses player of something bad or against the rules
>Player has this much of a chance to retaliate with HIS opinion (_________) (that means zero...)
>Admin bans player
>Player asks why he is banned in forums.
>Admin makes some stupid snappy comeback, still with no reason as to why he was banned.
>Other players join along in the snappy comebacks.
>Admin's overall opinion prevails.

There's been some good players on this server, banned simply because the admin would like them gone.

EDIT: I would love to hear your (rational) opinions on this matter.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:12 pm
Admin

Post Re: And now for something completely different.
eh, everyone here hates you and i still havent banned ya.

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:49 pm
Owner

lol

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:02 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

I missed out on most of the butthurt so far so I have no say on this since I've only banne two people who were proven nodus cheaters. So let's see how this plays out

>mfw

Attachments:
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 14.18 KiB | Viewed 5532 times ]
Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:31 pm
SMP Moderator

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:21 pm
SMP Moderator

Thank you Blind.

I'll pick Bear and thobo as example again.
When they were banned, I practically immediately copied the link to the Ban Appeal forum to their skype accounts. An so called Ban Appeal does not involve starting arguments, swearing, trolling, and whatsoever. It does, however, need some form of acknowledgement and an apology. Which in the cases of Bear and thobo, were not present in even the slightest form.

A second thing; you've never ever been on the SMP server (when there was a ban involved), and therefore you don't seem to realise what happend there.

And third, I just want you to know I give fuck all about what you think when you're only spamming the forums (Not counting this post) and haven't joined SMP once.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:58 am
SMP Moderator

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:51 am

Last edited by Thobo on Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:53 am
SMP Moderator

Fri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 44 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next