[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - A tale of the past
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 A tale of the past 
Admin

Post A tale of the past
Legends speak of a long lost ship at sea.
Broken down and shipwrecked by a mystical treasure of the old world
Treasure itself powerful enough to create ripples in time and space.

The voyage of the Basin Chop would be forever forgotten, its contents feared for its power.
on the last day, the captain sacrificed himself to destroy the treasure, The apple of eden, after realizing he could not force the apple to exit its own realm, he used it to travel forward into time, to what he hoped would be by then, a wasteland, a lifeless hole of a realm.

Four years have passed. Four eras.
I never did pinpoint the exact date of when this server started, I've asked Xertimof once, he did tell me he didn't exactly remember. but this server, its been with me for a long time now, and im sure, its been with many of you for a long time as well, some have been for as much as an year, some a few months, some of you have been with it since the dawn of time.

and i felt, i needed to give this server some appreciation, i guess thats a good part of why I'm writing this thread, i hope Apocalypse pony lives on for a long time, we've had alot of fun, good moments, we've made friends and have grown a tight community of friends.

Well, like i said, i cant exactly pinpoint the date this server started, all i know, and can be entirely sure, was that this server was already alive on August of 2009, which was when i bought minecraft, and this was the first server i joined right after.

so, might be late a few weeks, or a month even, but i'd still like to wish apocalypse pony a happy birthday.

Now for the matter at hands.

The Basin Chop has re-appeared, the bacon carrying freelancer Galleon has appeared, all of its crew was killed by the time travel.

So i am launching a treasure hunt. the ship is somewhere in the map. and that is all the information i will forward on its whereabouts.

The ship holds alot of precious cargo, 80% of it being the bacon, the rest, valuable loot.
and somewhere inside it, The apple of eden. which must be destroyed for good, to preserve the good in this land, and avoid it ever falls into the wrong hands.

Whoever finds the apple, shall return it to me, i dont have much money to offer, but i will award 100 gold (currency) to who brings it to me.

Once i have the apple, we shall commemorate the anniversary of apocalypse pony, and the apple shall be thrown into the Sacrificial pool By xertimof's statue in the pvp map.
either that or ill have an op put it on a frame in bushos, you guys chose.
there will be cake.

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:56 pm
Admin

Post Re: A tale of the past
To those who keep asking me ingame.
Yes, this is in the PVP map

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]