[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Man of War/Top of the Line Ship
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Man of War/Top of the Line Ship 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Man of War/Top of the Line Ship
Time to do something insanely awesome.

I'm a going to make another ship!

Its massive, taking up an area of 103 long, 32 high, 29 wide blocks this ship is going to dominate the Seas of Eldaria.
Carrying 63 broadside cannons (one side only), 19 Stern cannons, and 8 Bow cannons. Overall; 153 cannons will be carried upon this beast.
The Historical HMS Victory only carried 104 cannons. Be aware, this ship is truly over scaled, which in my behave, has annoyed me.

I have no idea how long this will take me to complete, and I will not post where it is located within Eldaria, you can however, find it yourself. But I will edit this post every week until it is complete.

Below is my Plan;
Screenshot.jpg
Screenshot.jpg [ 392.96 KiB | Viewed 10939 times ]

PS. This ship is not a replica of any Man of War/Top of the Line Warship.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:17 am

Post Re: Man of War/Top of the Line Ship
If we find it, can we post coords?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:03 pm
SMP Moderator

What are you gonna call it?

Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:46 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Oh screw hiding the ship. Its in Eldaria, Head west, when you hit the ocean, Head North. Beware, there's a prison that you will have to pass, fly lower than the Watch towers while flying over the prison you'll end up in survival mode, if this happens, just leave the area. if cant leave, well good luck getting out.

and the name, I have No idea what to call her.
If you have an idea, please come forward.

Please. DO NOT advertise the ship until its exterior is complete. and its exterior isn't complete.
Screenshot coming soon

Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]