[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Prison
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Prison 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Prison
So, I haven't been very Active recently due to A) forgetting my password the the forums, B) Don't have any inspiration and motivation to build on the server, C) School and D) playing other games.

But really I have come here to announce my Pirson; Reus Penitentiary.
This prison is fully operational including the command; /jail [player] Reus, Or /warp Reus. In the future, when It will work, there will be command blocks placed outside of the prison to change your gamemode to Adventure so that you can pay Cops and Robbers :D
If you want to play cops n' robbers (Cops n' Inmates) there are chests throughout the build contain random loot, I would love some sort of plugin or something that auto-random-fill chest with these items. but for now, someone will need to manually restock it.

Each item has its perks. on the top floor in the main block, there are uniforms and weapons for Guards and down stairs there are chest full of uniforms for inmates.
The rules are on the walls inside of the place, please follow them carefully, any questions about them, post here.

Maybe in the future I will upgrade the place to make it look nicer, e.g.; Better looking walls, better Interior Detail. But for now, it all works. Including the gates. I will love if you have any suggestions on any add-ons or upgrades to the walls. All you have to do for the wall suggestions is get a player with WE access and just copy a section of the wall near by.

Now onto my little mini game i made up for that place.
Basicly, its about power. Really, the inmates must Over take the prison and take control or get all inmates out of the prison. and the guards, must prevent that happening. (Like 'The Great Escape')
for each side, there are secret players.
(this game will be best with a lot of people)
For guards, there's the Smuggler; Who smuggles illegal contraband to inmates, Commandant/Warden; Over lord of the camp, what he says the guards will follow without questions, Goons; Who will forcefully search any inmate at any time when given permission by the warden to look for any contraband, And last but not least, The Guard. pretty much the lackey who does what the warden do.

So when starting there will be only 1 warden, maximum of 2 Smugglers, and maximum of 3 goons. the rest will be guards.
Wardens commands:
Roll Call: Calls ALL inmates to the Main courtyard (one with the basketball court) this will determined if there is any "vanished" inmates.
Blind Search: Makes ALL inmates to be search by the guards to find any contraband.
Lock Down: Gets ALL inmates into their cell for a period that the Warden seems fit.
Activate Goons: Enables the Goons to search any inmate at their own will for a period of time.
Call in National Guard: Makes all Guards to Kill ALL inmates. only used in dire emergencies. Really your saying you surrender.

Smugglers rules:
Can give inmates contraband without any normal guards knowing.
Helps inmates.
Cannot kill other guards or inmates.
Still follows rules by warden.

Goon rules:
Cannot take bribes.
Can search any cell/inmate for a maximum of 5 minutes.

For inmates, there are two main types; Snitch and Ferret. The snitch will Help the guards and in return will get little disaplenary actions against them. and the ferret will help a certain player. the rest are basic inmates.

Snitch rules; (Max 2)
Must not be caught by other inmates ratting on them.
Can Tell ALL secrets or only tell a few.
You can ask for Bribes from guards to give information.

Ferret Rules; (Max 5)
You are the eyes at the door, you keep an eye out for guards. You don't leave the prison.
You can choose to take the fall for your friend.

Any questions, post here.
Rules and other shit will be tweak, and maybe another prison will be made.

Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:15 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Prison

Sun Mar 02, 2014 2:00 pm
SMP Moderator

When are we going to recreate Shawshank Redemption?

Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:17 pm
Owner

My sister went to that prison for an overnight ghost hunt :D

Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:41 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]