View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:01 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 my banning 

Post my banning
hay i was banned on apoc.envioushost.com for a misunderstanding and was hoping i could play with my friends again :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: my banning
As my understanding, I have been watching you Mine, and have notice you have been Using an Xray mod to fine Caves and mine the ores within them above the current cave you are in. This is breching the rules we have set up so that the server can be a better place.
If you cannot Agree and follow by the rules, I have the right to give you a warning, Then a ban.
I gave you and D3coderTyler72 a warning. And sinse you didnt take that warning to heart, I had to Ban you.
Now, You did say that you where strip mining. I can see that D3coderTyler72 was doing so, so I left him alone, But i did not Truely beleive you. So I started to watch you for atleast 5 minutes Untill you went and mined a wall, a couple of block in, and a couple of blocks up untill you hit an Iron ore body. this got me suspicious and so I banned you. I do beleive in second chances, So I shall unban you.
If I hear or See you using an Xray mod again. I will not hesitate to ban you again. and this time, There will not be ANY second chances.

I have said my point, and so I shall wait for other Operators to give there verdict.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:34 pm

Post Re: my banning
thank you and im sorry but we were strip mining and when i was dont i tried to goto the surface and found a cave system by chance i thank you for your leniency. I will stop playing with my unorthodox methods on this server.

Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]