[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Ban Appeal
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:43 pm

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Ban Appeal 

Post Ban Appeal
Hello everyone,

This appeal is in response to the situation which inevitably got me banned.
Presumably there's no need to fully explain what happened, so I'll tell it briefly.
If you want to see everything, please read the previous thread.
I have aggravated several staff members, which in the first place wasn't my intention.
My redstone creations were removed without discussing with me if it perhaps could be moved.
This angered me a lot so I started to irritate the persons who removed it.

I'm very sorry that I've angered you because of my rage. Nevertheless I think that there were better ways of solving this issue, I shouldn't have gone to any extent of angering the staff or anyone else(by randomly building and griefing). Best solution was to ask on the forums for a new place to build or any other solution.

I once again truly apologise for this behaviour and hope there will be better communication and cooperation in the future.

Yours sincerly,

Thobo

*PS if there were any signs and spawn if tropica stating the rules, I apologise for not reading that.

Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:17 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Ban Appeal
"...and hope there will be better communication and cooperation in the future."
This annoys me a bit, we didn't plan to ban you because of what you did, I banned you because after being kicked several times and being told to take a rest to calm down you continued... I hardly see how else we could've handled it. You're contradicting yourself because you weren't listening to us.

"My redstone creations were removed without discussing with me if it perhaps could be moved."
I know I asked you and you denied any chance of them being moved, and the amount of work needed to move all of them properly would be stupid, the whole point is you weren't supposed to build there in the first place. Plus it's redstone... it's not like you can't just build it again, it's knowledge-based, not time or effort.

Also you kept screaming "hipocrites" at us after we "griefed" you. Eventhough your retaliation involved griefing chubby.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:02 pm

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:08 pm
SMP Moderator

"Well I wasn't told to calm down as far as I can recall, I was indeed kicked a lot which just irritated me more." I know for sure I told you to calm down in the kick messages.

"if you did please give evidence" I can say the same for you, give evidence against it. Asking for evidence for stuff like that is never really a good approach because no-one logs everything they do. I'm pretty sure I remember sevv also asking you.

"You can by the way move redstone, the repeaters just would reset, but that could be fixed in seconds." I thought you would catch on to the fact that I was referring to the redstone contraptions being awkwardly built all over the place, needing dozens of copy/pastes to move it all.

"The hypocrisy was for something else but I can't specifically remember what." ... ... Can't even reply to that. o-o

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:33 pm

Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:56 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:58 pm

And there goes the seriousness hurray..................

Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 pm
Owner

I recommend un banning on the condition that any further reprimands result in a permanent ban.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:21 pm
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

We'll go with that xert.

Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next