[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Banned?!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Banned?! 

Post Banned?!
Hi, i haven't been banned, but i just wanted to attract attention. I still remember you guys. TheBlindMan,
SD_13 Josh, (There were numbers after his name i think. Also, i still talk to Josh. Like ALOT. We talk.) And that pretty much seems to be it because everyone else always left than a new person came. Though, i never got past advbuild (Because some certain OP's were huge d-bags.) Yeah, the Classic server had some really good times. But all in all, i still hate each and every single one of you all the same. Of course, many of the Op's got were they are now for building a cross out of some wool. (They didn't really treat the system with fairness, to be honest..) And most of them were committed to the server, even though the SMP server was way fucking awesome. I say most of them but i really mean all because there were only like three that actually got on the server... Well that is really all i wanted to say. I hate all of you. Goodbye. (I'm going to hate you even more because you people will delete this post.) For now, take this gif of a black man. I love you all. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-4H9n0yLtbE4/T ... CK_GUY.gif

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:28 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Banned?!
We love you too <3

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:32 pm

Ahhh, good ol' SD_13. Are you still rocking that Hockey Mask?

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:33 pm
SMP Moderator

The very same! Haven't changed a bit.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:44 pm

Not exactly. Looks like you got a little nicer now that you watch MLP. Or is it just because your Canadian and are forced to be nice? Eh. I don't know.
EDIT: Did chu see wut i did dere? "Eh. I don't know." EH... Get it..cause....i said...eh....okay.

Last edited by OwnedScarecrow on Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:25 pm
Owner

Lolz

Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:01 am
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

urm

Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:01 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Mmmk............
here's a gif of a black guy for you too!

Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:55 pm

Shit. Now all i can offer you is this measly gif of Simon and Lewis of The Yogscast dancing about to "Little Inferno". You're very welcome, my good sir.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:45 pm
SMP Moderator

double urm.

Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next