[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Stierenpoep
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:45 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Stierenpoep 

Post Stierenpoep
So sevv told me to grief so I did and I was busy and then he banned me for griefing wtf??!@?!?@!@?!?@!?@!?@!?@!@?!@?!@?!@?!@?!@ :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :P :ugeek: :mrgreen: :idea: :roll: :roll: :( :) :D :shock: 8-) :lol: :x :?:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:13 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Stierenpoep
Not unbanned until I see a proper appeal

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm

wtf u mean u banned me when u said and i did wat u said

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:14 pm
Owner

wtf is this?

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Profile WWW

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 pm
SMP Moderator

He made a giant netherrack ''THE GAME'' sign next to our town, and when I told him to delete it, he was being a giant smartass. Also he used nodus before, for which he also didn't really appeal, but I granted him an unban when he deleted it

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:16 pm

I made a big logo for my outpost out of netherrack which spelled 'The Game' (That's what the outpost is called). For strategical reasons our outpost is somewhat close to our enemy's (Sevv and freek) town "New Wool". I really liked the logo but when I came back home I saw that SevV sent me a message over skype telling me to delete it. I didn't want to so I had a healthy discussion with SevV but he barely listened to anything thobo and I said. He was just like: "Stop being a smartass" "remove it" "one last chance remove it now" and he totally ignored anything we said to counter him. Eventually I was working on removing it. I had the bottom done and only needed to remove the top. I made a stair at one side and then sprinted and jumped to the other, but because the gaps were kinda far apart I fell down a few times. Then Freek showed up and he also insulted me and said to remove it now, while I was obviously trying to. Then he came close in game and he had full iron, I was worried that he would kill me for my diamond tools so I shot 1 arrow at him, and then suddenly SevV banned me.

About Nodus: That was in the past and has nothing to do with this subject whatsoever. I broke the rules then and I made an appeal so I got unbanned. Any previous acts should NEVER play a role in judgement.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:21 pm
SMP Moderator

You fell off dozens of times on purpose. Obviously on purpose.
Your so called logo was about 20 blocks from our fence, and not somewhere in, or almost in your outpost. If you like you can remake it at a decent spot, but this was just plain bullshit.

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:22 pm

Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:24 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next