[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Hmm....
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hmm.... 

Post Hmm....
Hey wadey,

if you want to argue with me, that's fine...
But don't fucking ban someone before anyone has won the argument.
It just clearly shows how wrong you were.

Have a nice day,

aaand goodbye apoc.

We had a nice shot, 50 members. But it escalated with the speed of light to only a few members.
Now the majority of the active members are banned. (but hey, we still have a crappy parkour made in 1 minute, am I right:D?)

If you care or do not care skype/steam: thobo5

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:03 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Hmm....
bi.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:05 pm
Owner

SevV is OWNING that course record at the moment :D

No fight to be won here fella, you aren't a team player. I don't like you. Never have.

Would like to think it is goodbye Apoc.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:06 pm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:08 pm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:13 pm
Admin

you gone for good?
Can i have his money?

A̬͕͙̦͎̖n̲͖̗d̻͉ ̺ͅth̟̞̘̮͉͇ͅe̲n̰̻̼̻̪̼̯ Xert said, w͇̻̬ẖ̫͈y̝ ̫̳̰͖no͉ͅt?
so it was, b͍̳u̫͖̞̣t̹̠ ̤̻̥̼̱͇t̻̮͇̳̦̼̱h̘̫͚͈̝͎̰en it fucked up.
͉b͓̣̙ͅut̰ ̮̬̹t̖he̫ṇ a̟̬͉̜̝̰͔ga̖̝̬in, what doesn't fuck ̮up a͉̖̠r͕̙͕͈o̫̗̯un̠͇̮̝͇d here?

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:10 pm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 pm

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:24 pm

I would like to point out-
Sevodactyl ask me for evidence to support my statement that he "bans because he can"
The thread is locked.

Anyway, my evidence is this case right here.

>Thobo asked why he was banned.
>Sevodactyl replies.
>Replies with "lol u got band becus u um..i saed so. My onion is fact and if u dont know the fact, you don't know the pa- um you need ta go back to scol!"
>Thobo asks again why he was banned
>Sevodactyl sticks with his butthurt statement
>Thobo states he will leave.
>Sevodactyl replies with "bi."
>Sevodactyl is dreck.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:30 pm
Owner

Proves you know nothing about the situation and neglect to remember the bans before. I was the one who acted and banned him.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:47 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next