[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Lets get this clear
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:06 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Lets get this clear 
Admin

Post Lets get this clear
Ok, I've seen a lot of stupid acts in my life, and lately I saw a very big one on the forums. I'm not gonna mention, You all provably will figured it out.

Basicly, to avoid simmilar behavior also known as "Stupid Bullshit", I'll try to be clear.

Most of you provably asked yourself, or even to someone else "How do I get Operator?". Well I'll give you the answer now.

I started as most of you, like a guest in Apocalypse Pony. Apocalypse Pony was the 1st server I had ever join in my life, I remember I saw people with Lime names and tought they were Administrators or Moderators.

As always, I got Builder, Adv and then reaching Operator.

As Op everything changed for me, I couldn't build much cause the server was kinda dying with all the griefers, and some others ops didin't do their 'jobs'. I started worring about the server.

But then I saw 2 people: DanTheWoodMan (you all provably know him) and Lemonth. They were both Adv, and I remember Dan and Lem always helping me out with the server, "Meke I found a griefer, Meke someone's griefing, Meke I've a list of people u need to ban". By that time, moneys didin't exist, they did it cause they were good persons, or that's what I tought.

Turns out then, Lem always insisted me for it so I talked with the admins asking to give a promotion to Dan and Lem, They all agreed with it so they got to Op.

Dan keep doing his job, but now easly as he still does now. Lem did it for 2 days.

Lemonth's was what I call "a Whore". He just wanted to rank up, he didn't give a damn about the server. As soon as I got Admin, I demoted him and he never came back.

Now another story meanwhile I was Builder, 5oma.

5oma was such a great Builder, those who got to know him would agree with me, he made awesome buildings. He was just awesome, You never saw him chatting with people, he was all quiet in a corner making a huge amazing building. He got promoted to AdvBuilder the same day I got promoted to Builder.

Now if you didin't get the point of the stories, I wont blame your special qualities, the point is Dan and 5oma earned themselfs their ranks, they never asked, they never begged, they never anoyed the shit outta us. Lemonth asked, Lemmonth begged, Lemmonth got it, Lemmonth's no longer in Apocalypse Pony.

"How Do I Get Operator?"

Easy as Shut The Fuck Up and do what you came for, BUILD. Only the people who demostrate they're worthed as a humans beens and don't care of getting Demoted - Ranked are the ones I would pick.

Now the question you're all asking yourselfs is:

"How the fuck did YOU get to Admin, if you're such a bitch?"

I NEVER EVER wanted to be Admin, I wanted to build. If I'm not leaving the server It's because of someone(s).

To close this, all I want is:

Come back home from a party/college, get into minecraft and laugh, cause the sameshit of everyday pisses me off, and some users ain't progressing as persons.

I expect a change of attitude with this, to be honest.

Succes,

Meke.

Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:47 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 1 post ]