[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Official Bushos Shop Rules
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Official Bushos Shop Rules 
SMP Moderator

Post Official Bushos Shop Rules
As we are all aware there needs to be a large sense of order and regulations to keep shops within Bushos in working order, so here is an up-to-date version of the rules within Bushos (As yes, I will be watching from now on)

Killing other players within Bushos:

The use of potions, fire, hitting glitches, suffocation, in shop trapping, blowing up, drowning or any other similar device used to kill players within the town is not acceptable. All offenders will be fined $200 in game, and will earn a 1 week shop suspension, you will not be allowed to enter, edit, take items from or sell anything within your shop until this suspension is over.
- Repeat offenders will be permanently banned from buying or distributing items within Bushos, and will be seized of all assets within the township of Bushos (this includes chests, items within chests, and all items used to furnish shops)

Bullying other players

The cause of grief upon other players within the Bushos township will be met with a $50 fine, take your quarrels elsewhere please. (Grief includes slandering, annoying, cursing at, or cause for use of caps)

Shop items

The only legitimate form of item storage is a chest. Any non-chest item being used to hold items will be emptied, and the storage-item will be removed from the shop as well.
These include Furnaces, Dispensers, Hoppers, End Chests, Droppers, Chest Mine Carts or ANY OTHER ITEM STORING ITEM.
You are allowed a maximum amount of chests as specified by the shops, this includes ANY chest within the build-able space of your shop. Any extra chests built in your shop will be automatically removed, including any items held within them.
Any hidden chests within a shop will also be automatically removed, and the owner charged a $100 fine = Hidden chests being any chest obscured from view within the room that it is being stored (covered by blocks)

Dangerous Block Types

Do not place any user harming block types within your shop, this includes fire, lava, cacti, water, disengaged or TNT. They may be used stored behind or above customer reach.
Dispensers are allowed to be placed in shops but are not allowed to hold items whilst the shop owner is not within the store.
This is an absolute statement, if you DC, leave the area of your shop for any period of time, or TP away without first emptying the contents of your dispensers, they will be emptied, and the dispenser block removed.
(NOTE: This does not mean a member of Bushos can JUMP on your shop the moment you leave, it is more for when you dc, and do not return)
(NOTE: You can appeal for return of items for sound reasoning (e.g. Game crashed and my computer wouldn't turn back on), if the member of Bushos council took your items away, they have the final say on the matter.)
(Advisable: Do not put in large amount of items into dispensers at any point)

Restriction of Access

Shop owners have the right to lock players from their shop, and any rooms within the shop at any time. The use of pistons are not allowed for doors, due to potential suffocation.
Please use iron doors ONLY to close off areas within your shop. If you would like to do a bit of redstone wiring underneath your shop to allow for ease of use of iron doors, you will be granted temporary building access to a hollowed out area below your shop to do so, with a Bushos Member Supervisor.

This topic will be left open for further amendments and altercations in the foreseeable future.

NOTE: As of this point I have not covered every rule covered within the Bushos township, if reason come up for possible amendments, then they will be added along with a terms notice (e.g. A week)
If you disagree with any of these rules, please politely state which one, and your reason why, and a vote of hand will be announced if others agree with you.

NOTE: I also plan on setting up a proper Bushos council of a few members. If you feel you know someone who would make a good council member, feel free to elect them for our upcoming council Poll, I need a group of trustworthy, law abiding citizens to help manage Bushos.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:04 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Official Bushos Shop Rules
I'd also add what Chubby said; Items in shop chests are only allowed if you intend to sell them. Don't just put your valuables in there for safety.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 1:32 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:44 am

Now that this is formally addressed, I will empty my dispensers in my shop. :(

But pretty, pretty, pretty PLEASE can I keep them? They're for easy division use.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:35 am
SMP Moderator

No.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am

Wait, wait wait!

I will remove those, but can I keep my mailboxes at the front of my shop? :D

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:44 am
SMP Moderator

Nobody can put stuff in those things anyway

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:46 am

I have hoppers on top to drop things in.

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 am
SMP Moderator

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:51 am
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next