[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Hyperconomy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 10:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Hyperconomy 
SMP Moderator

Post Hyperconomy
Hyperconomy is now up and running, a shop has been set up at bushes spawn to buy and sell items using the /hc commands. Feel free to use this time to get super rich and makes towns and nations, spluuuurge people.

I will be moderating the prices as we go along, atm the items are super expensive, I have scaled back the items as beat I can, the rest have to be scaled individually, which is where you all come in, as you sell items to the server, the stocks should level our, prices with them. I will also raise the prices if towns some soon.

Happy spending!

Thu Sep 12, 2013 6:27 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Hyperconomy
mfw I only sold diamonds, eggs and quartz

I also had too many diamonds for the shop to handle xd

Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:15 am
SMP Moderator

Prices for things have been altered. Most towny based prices are now about 10 times the previous. Players now earn a random amount of interest between $10-50 every half hour.

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:06 am

I like it. The gold is worth less now, which is very interesting. It'll be fun with various bank accounts at 1,000,000$ and such. I could imagine a popular gameshow-like thing where new people can get tons of money (50k) by playing games on the server, etc. Funny thing is they wouldn't know how much that 50k would be really worth. (A ton, but not a huge ton.)

Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:54 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

[quote=slatie]Players now earn a random amount of interest between $10-50 every half hour.[/quote]

ah, good. I thought it was still going to be 2-5 or removed.

Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:45 am
SMP Moderator

Just rescaled prices, new prices are as follows:

New Town: $1000.00
Town upkeep: $25
Town Expand (1 chunk): $50
Price Outpost: $500

New Nation: $5000
Nation Upkeep: $200

And the random server interest is now a random amount between $5 and $30 every half hour

The price are now roughly about twice the price of the original, I've also scaled some of the prices in the economy system, so it's a little more balance now.

Sorry i've not been around and as much, still waiting on that new update to swing around, then we can all get that fresh start :P

Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:57 pm

Awesome!

Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]