[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - My "secret" map
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:46 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 My "secret" map 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post My "secret" map
So most of you would know already, I have been silently making another map. This map, must be secret, don't tell anyone new to the server or anyone outside of the server, Only Builders, ops and all those other ranks other than guest are allowed to know about it.

If I find anyone advertising this map without my consent, I will severely kill you for the next couple of days.
This map is intended for SG and promotion of the server. I myself personal will be taking screen shots and posting them on the Facebook page daily.

I am hoping to release the map after server is updated past 1.7.2.

if you want an object stared under you, tell what this "Idea" is and ill see if it suitable. (Theme MUST be medieval, Must be a small object, like a special hut, a special tree or an object) If I find this object/idea suitable, depending on your building skills, i will allow you to construct it in a specific spot, under specific specification.
If your building skills are Really shit, Then I will construct it myself, and give you the credit of the build. IWO; "Building designed by 'BOB' constructed by 'BILL'."

If you would like to see the map personally, just ask while im on the server.
Pretty much, after a couple of week, this map wont be so "secret" any-more. But I would Love if no one, and I mean, NO ONE post anything about it on any advertising site without my consent. If you are a manager of such sites, send me a pm here, attached with your email address, and I will send you 1 random picture of the map you may post.

If the server is updated before November 6th, Then the release date will be around November 10-20th.
Date and proper time is unknown, and i will try to work it with when people are more active.

All rights reserved. :P

Mon Oct 28, 2013 12:02 am

Post Re: My "secret" map
Psst, guest, chubby is making a new map.

Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:24 am

kwl

i lik

Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:15 am
SMP Moderator

notsosecretforme

Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:36 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

shaders,