[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - HyperConomy
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 1:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 HyperConomy 
SMP Moderator

Post HyperConomy
I put this plugin onto my dev server, but didn't get much of a chance to play around with it before my server went out of date, I reckon looking into this server would be great for PvP, helping with a more fluent, new-user friendly economy system, that doesn't rely on the presence of players to buy items from them.

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:43 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: HyperConomy

Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:54 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Attachments:
Shut up and take my money.jpg
Shut up and take my money.jpg [ 346.61 KiB | Viewed 11769 times ]

Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:24 am

Also ChestShop would work great with Hyperconomy and iConomy as well. And we wouldn't even have to get rid of iConomy; Hyperconomy is seamlessly compatible with everything we currently have.

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:41 am
SMP Moderator

I don't really like the idea of having automagic / robot shops..
I do think there should be a new way of earning money but not like this.

Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:45 pm
SMP Moderator

The system itself works of the global stock of the server, so prices of items depends on demand. If there are lots of items in circulation, then prices go down and vice versa.

I see where you are coming from though, people will sell items and easily make money, which can be trouble, but atleast in this way everyone is able to sell items, to make money, so it would still be fair on every player to get and sell items, those that are better at mining are just naturally at advantage no matter the circumstance, but if the guests are able to at least make money without having to devote themselves to the server, then it will help keep them interested.

Maybe just raise the prices for stuff like towns so that the economy is more balance?

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:27 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:46 am
SMP Moderator

I'd like 1 global shop, and no other shops.

Sat Aug 24, 2013 6:49 am
SMP Moderator

It doesn't seem like iConomy is maintained anymore. Maybe it would be better if iConomy just gets replaced with this.

And I totally agree with raising the prices for stuff like towns.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:47 pm
SMP Moderator

The idea in mind, or one idea me and chubby tossed between, was having four larger, Non-player controlled towns in the centres of each sections of the map, and having one large town right in the middle.

The town in the middle being where players spawn, which has the only hyperconomy controlled shopping area, like a grand central economy shop area.
Then the use of Chest Shop can be used for players to individually sell their items between players, as it works, you place your items in, and people can buy and sell from the chests, these chests of course, would charge players to set up.

The idea for the four sub-towns is that guests can join these towns, paying tax, to set up their own minor shops, and trade between other members of these non player controlled towns.

With perhaps portals or rails from the Grand Central, out to the other four towns, there needs to be some way of players being able to get to them.

That's the idea I feel would work best, feel free to comment and nitpick further, if we can get players involved and into this, that would be great.

Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next