[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - I'm sorry everyone espicaly Meke and Xert
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 2:36 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 I'm sorry everyone espicaly Meke and Xert 

Post I'm sorry everyone espicaly Meke and Xert
Well, its come to this, it's very hard to say and very difficult for me to type. Due to not so recent server problems, whether it was server not being up or minecraft failing once again I feel as if I'm useless to the server and just taking up Operator rank space. I know I'm going to hate my self later for this but Meke or Xert who ever some how finds a way on the server please demote me whether Adv. builder or Arch, doesn't really matter to me but I dont want the Operator rank if I'm not able to do anything, if I ever get the chance I'll be sure to visit maybe build something epic I don't know but with that I hope Meke, you got some new good ops and may the server be grifer free!

~Will always be an Apocalypse Pony Member at Heart, DanTheWoodMan~

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:26 pm
Admin

Post Re: I'm sorry everyone espicaly Meke and Xert
It's called "Download the new fucking version of WoM and u will no longer have problems" bitch!.

Do it!

U're still Opee go and command ur comrades

Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:43 pm

THAT'S A BAD DAN, YOU DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR OP, YOU GET YO ARSE BACK IN THERE!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Allow me to provide one of my more motivating speeches.
Ahem:
Dan, DO NOT GIVE UP YOUR FUCKING OPHOOD JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T GET BACK ON, SO GET YOUR ASS BACK IN THERE BEFORE I COME OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND MAKE YOU DO IT BY FORCE!

Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]