[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Dedicated Griefers?
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Dedicated Griefers? 
Admin

Post Dedicated Griefers?
I just banned 6 persons, all griefers.

But I banned 2 of 'em [they were online still], had an usual chat with 'em and shit. But what surprised me was the fact that they had Premium accounts.

What?
Lemme get this, u bought the account, to grief? You paid the game, waste ur money, to do something u could do for free?

Idk about you, but for me seems a little weird. Looked more like a 'vendetta' or some shit, fucking Minecraft Mafia, I mean, whatever lol.

But in other news, the others 4s were the same person.

Griefers now use a bot to grief with them, creating/destroying the block that was previously modified by the griefer, which makes it harder to identify the main builder of the block.

This is going to hell real fast.

Idk if mclawl has a same-ip coding, I wish they do, cause Fuck I don't wanna start codding for that.

What I want is like, same ip can't connect at the same time, which will fuck some ppl up, and save our asses from griefers.

Opinions?

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:02 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Dedicated Griefers?
multiple computers same ip... thats my opinion... e.g. what if i wanted to play with my friend thats over? or my sister wants to play, etc
maybe like, /whois would show " Operator jedude (nextline) (2) linked " but stopping them seems unfair...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:55 pm
Admin

Yeah, I know, I'm not retarded.

But if this keeps happening I think I would go with a same-ip blocker or something

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:41 pm

I think we should take whatever precautions neccessary for now, but remember their may be people who use ips that are shared. I don't know how apartments work, but haven't you reported some people to their isp before? Perhaps if it is people with vendettas you should get their isp to give you what you need to block their homes. I dunno really, I'm not an expert at this stuff...

Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]