[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Planning an Adv Build
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Planning an Adv Build 

Post Planning an Adv Build
Ok, some of you already have an idea of what I have in mind for my Adv build. For those of you who dont, here it is:

I want to do a massive gunfight/battle between members of Apony. This will be using their skins. The approximate scale I will be using is 1 block:1 pixel on the skin file. This means each person will be about 30 blocks tall.

This Also means that I would like to get the skin files (or screenshots or something) of each person I'm going to do so that I can make a good replica of that person. If anyone has any ideas as to how I can obtain these I'm open to suggetions.

Here is a list of people that I would like to have in it:

Bullatex
Blind
Meke
Jedude
Xert
Notch (I dont need his skin or anything just putting him down)
Elva
DanTheWoodMan
Anyone Else who has a skin?

If you are on this list and do not want to be, please post in this topic. If you are not on the list and want to be, please post in this topic.

Also, if there is something you would prefer to be doing in the fight, please post it here. I'm not saying that's what you'll be doing, but if it works I'll do it. If you would like to be in a team with other members, discuss it with those members and post it.

Thanks a lot you guys!

Nate

Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:06 am

Post Re: Planning an Adv Build
I have a skin. I don't really care either way, but if you do put me in I would prefer to be sniping. If it's not too much trouble. My skin is attached.

Attachments:
technopigzombie.png
technopigzombie.png [ 2.46 KiB | Viewed 5058 times ]
Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:00 am
Admin

http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Meke
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=Bullatex
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=TheBlindMan
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=jedude
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=xertimof
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=elvarorn
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp? ... TheWoodMan [Default skin]
http://www.minecraft.net/skin/skin.jsp?user=amh7921

Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:31 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

well.. i was gonna say sniping but since thats taken... i wanna be
*ALL-OUT* :D

Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:02 pm

The links didn't work Meke. It pops up with "Or not...". Thanks tho!

Amh thanks for sending in your skin.

Also, if people can (if they even care), put down 2 things you would prefer to be doing. or 3. Jedude I can do you going all-out. If sniping becomes a much-requested thing tho, I may have to re-think how this will all look.

Also Meke, do you think I could get a dedicated map for this? It's getting kinda big in my head.

Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:28 pm
Admin

Give me an M4 with Holo. Or a .46 magnum with a tactical knife. Or Dual [Akimbo] Magnums.

And no maps. Maps are for Adv requesting Arch

Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:58 am

Give me an intervention and dual magnums on my back :)

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:26 am
Admin

Everyone's sniping.

Elva, btw, i gotta own the shit outta u in alter :).

I mean, play.. with u... and ur life.

Fri Apr 01, 2011 2:51 pm

oh you can try ! il be waiting

Johnam4 and theblindman are my soldiers

Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:08 pm
SMP Moderator

I want to be using the portal gun =3

Sat Apr 02, 2011 6:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next