[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Planning an Adv Build
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue May 21, 2024 5:54 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Planning an Adv Build 

Post Re: Planning an Adv Build

Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:38 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:00 pm

can i be in it?? i have a desert soldier skin at the moment :D

play very often so u should b able to find me!

Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:59 pm

Ok this is pretty much the final plan I have.

Its Notch's team vs Apony's team. Notch is held captive by Meke (this is complete), and Pro-Notch forces are trying to rush the building he's in.

Meke's team:

Bulla and Tric (back-to-back? together in some way)
Blind and Jedude (covering Bulla and Tric with portal guns)
Someone on a Light machine gun upstairs (haven't decided who)
xert (sniping)

Notch's Team:

Similar-looking cannon fodder soldiers
?

Obviously I need people on Notch's team. If you decide to do that I promise you will be doing something kick-ass. I might have room for a sniper, and I was going to do some people with jet-packs. If no one volunteers Im gonna have to put some people in there anyways.

Amh I've looked at your skin more, and its going to be really hard to do. And if I do do it, its going to look like crap (classic doesn't have pink). I can put you in a different skin, or leave you out, or whatever. Let me know.

I still need Elva's current skin.

Vos yeah i think I can do yours. How does jet-packing sound?

That's about it. If you are listed above and have any objections or changes you want please post. Otherwise this is what Im building.

Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

I had another skin but to find it might take forever or *checks sd card from laptop* Nope, it would take forever. D:

Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:41 pm

Ok dude, you want to find another one?

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:26 am

Not really, just go ahead with what you got, others BETTER volunteer, or we can make them. *serious face*

Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:30 am
Admin

Not sure about this but.
Don't u use 'are' when u are referring to more than 1 person?

"Mekes, xerts, spots and mines" = ours

our is already made..
ours are already made..

And he already knows that.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:01 pm

It in Builder14 Targa, and ive got blind, jed, meke, notch, pedro, and xert finished. I have to do some touching up on bulla's.

Also sorry bulla, but I dont think I can to Tric's without it looking like a pile of dog shit. Also, that one of CaptainT: I added the hammers, but he did that himself, so I'm going to remove it eventually (people ought to ask before building in other's areas).

Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next