[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Where is Dan
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Where is Dan 

Post Where is Dan
Hello everyone, I'm not DanTheWoodMan I'm one of his closest friends named Josh, Dan is in the hospital right now and he told me he grew real close to some of the ppl on this Server, so he has asked me to deliever this message to you all since he can't:

"Hi everyone alot of u are prolly alrdy arguing why isn't Dan looking out for the server again? I bet hes on lotro again, well I'm not I'm in the hospital with a stage 2 brain tumor and the Doc says I have a 5% chance of living. So that kinda made my day and wanted to say bye to everyone, Josh is writing the message b/c well you see I dont get Minecrft in the hospital. The Doc said its normal to not even realize this kind of thing and theres no telling when it started, Fact is 5% is slim but guess what if I die I know I'll be meeting the Great I Am and be moving on to a place with out sickness Josh here will try to keep you posted with whats goin on and such sorry about coming back then screwing you guys :) but in my mind everything will be ok"

So there you have it if any of you out there are Christan please PLEASE pray for him I've known Dan for 15 years and he's the greatest guy i know real dedicated, and sets his mind to what ever is needed from him My schedule is quite busy but ill try my best to keep everyone in the know with Dan and if anyone wants to get a message to him just post it here, I'll write it down and tell him the next day

-Josh

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:55 pm
Admin

Post Re: Where is Dan
What the fuck?

I'm no christian, I'm not religious at all, but teach me to pray and I'll.
No way, this can't be happening, Dan I'm here with you, I love you with all my heart, and if there's such thing as a heaven, I'm sure u're getting a VIP position there, I just hope not soon.
You're a great friend Dan, you were always there with me kicking griefers asses, playing, organizing stuffs, and even we never met in real life, you'll always have a position here in my heart.
I love you man, please come back. Fucking tears.

Thanks Josh for letting us know, I really appreciate that, and be with him in all times since I can't.

Get better Dan, your job here is not done!

Let us know if we can do anything for you.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Good luck Dan. I'll pray for you. I don't really know what else to say, but I hope you make it through.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:40 pm

See you on the other side dude.

Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:12 pm

D:, i cried for the first time in years, PLEASE DONT LEAVE US DAN! words cant even express how I feel :(

Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:13 pm
Admin

Bulla and I wishes you the bests of lucks Dan,

Get better.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 12:32 am

I'm not the kind of guy to even remotely give a flying f*** about other peoples ill mannered fate, and I'm not a very religious fellow. So I wish him the best of his remaining days.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:33 am

Well Dan just got through his 2nd surgery and is sleeping right now, Doc says he's got a strong will and its really helping him out Doc rased his chance of survival to 10% I read you comments to Dan last night Dan says this:

"Meke, you've always been great and i promise I wont go anywhere till I get a computer in my hands and say hi, bye, something to you"

"Amh, Thanks also pray they get better food in this place"

"Josh, stop /slapping ppl u jerk lol"

Remember if you would like to say something to Dan post it here and i'll tell him the nest day or later tonight

-Josh

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:11 am
Admin

I already talked to you Dan and Josh!

Thanks Josh, for keeping us up-to-date with the daily news of Dan, we really appreciate it.

And Dan, get better or I'll put a bullet in my head and drag you back to earth personally.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:32 am
Owner

Dan I really hope you can pull through this. The server would not be the same without you.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:39 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next