[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Where is Dan
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Where is Dan 
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Where is Dan
Dan, it's been an honour getting to know you during my time on the server. Know that my wishes and prayers are going to your recovery.

Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:21 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

oh no... ;-; *prays*

Edit:

Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:24 am

Has he tried the Vanilla ice cream? Twas yummy last time I visited someone in a hospital. ( it was a newly developed one and they had like nobody there. Front office was empty, everything was. As far as I know my grandma was the only person there, so they said we could get a soda if we wanted. While getting one I realized I was hungry and saw the individual sized ice cream.)

Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Well today Dan was legaly dead for 1 min and 12 seconds, his heart stopped beating but then came back you can only imagine what the hospital was like at that time, out of fear of what just happened the doctors took him in for another scan of his brain to make sure nothing was damaged and while the tumor wasnt removed yet, when they had gotten the scan back hey asked mm for Dans name again tt make sure they had it right sure enough they did. Then the doc with the scans started calling over other doctors from around the hospitle and began showing them the scan from a few days ago and the scan taken today, THE TUMOR WAS NOT THERE they didnt remove it yet either i dont know how many of you prayed but 4 doctors there got saved and wanted to start learning more about God and such. Dan right now can completely skip the months of surgery he was going to go through and moving from 1 hospitle to another and hes going streight to physical theropy for recovery and the doctors now predict a rapid recovery and a long life

Dan will be back with u all in a month or less :)

Being overly excited and happy as can be...
-Josh

Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:15 am

YAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much for informing us Josh!
IM SO HAPPY DAN!! Welcome back!!
Edit: Are the doctors sure this wasn't an aneurism? It could have swelled up to a large mass and then when his heart stopped the swelling could have receded, that would explain it. Keep us updated :)

Last edited by Josh90754 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:06 pm
Admin

HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT

DUDE THAT'S AN AMAZING NEW! U JUST MADE MY ENTIRE WEEK

OH MY GOD, IDK IF IT WAS GOD OR BUDA, BUT FUCK, DAN'S ALIVE AND I'M ALREADY BLASPHEMING !

seriously, GREAT news <3

thanks josh

Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:12 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

"Starts acting like the black crazy priest guys" THANKYOU LORD!....

You don't know what Im talking about? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU

Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:20 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

:3 praise the lord!

Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:25 am
Owner

So how are things going now?

Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:56 pm
Profile WWW

I've been away 4 too long O.o! Dan came back, then almost Died? Did you have a picture flash b4 your eyes that you can portray to us in Minecraft? I'm so happy you got better, ever since i got a statue in your castle that i could never spell, I've considered you my best Minecraft friend, sorry BlindMan...

That's why people hate squirrels!

Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:03 pm
Reply to topic   [ 20 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2