[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Everyone listen.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Everyone listen. 

Post Everyone listen.
Everyone, I am going through with my promise, and I am giving you my two weeks notice, this is mainly meant for xertimof. If shit does not happen, if this server is still careening down as I know it is today, even if you don't see it, I'm gone. Do updates, MCForge just did major updates. MCLawl is busy making updates on worthless shit as they have been for months, MCKat is dead, and the rest are shit. I don't care if we lose everything, having the server is more important.

Post your thoughts and decisions below.

Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:33 pm

Post Re: Everyone listen.
whats my thought? i thought you'll never ask. I think this server is dead. were getting no farther, only one things getting in our way... you guessed it griefers...
i figured nate, and pedro never come on. bulla and xert come on rare occasions and im just saying that we might aswell abandon the server.
if you've being reading some of the minecraft classic server ratings. We are rated 1683 out of 1781. and they said that our server was pretty shitty.
thats why (me) (vostro6) (im borrowing mrbunbuns account)
vostro6 and mrbunbun99
will probably gone forever.
AND were not gonna miss any of you

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Well sorry you two I have a life and work and a gf and minecraft isn't the only game I play. Sorry I can't get on 24 hrs a day to deal with greifers. I'm sure Xert and Bulla have a similar opinion.

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:21 pm

Nate, I have a job and play other games too, but I don't think it's that hard to take 3 minutes out of your apparently packed day to get on, and ban griefers, and undo the very little that you can, but wouldn't it be great to be able to undo them completely when you get on? We can only undo 30 minutes, but with MCForge, we could do any amount that we want, 500k seconds, 750k seconds, wouldn't that be much better? Our server is dead anyways as vostro said, what's holding us up from changing this to make it better?

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:30 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:55 pm
Admin

Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:42 pm

Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:02 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 pm