[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - If Your an Operator, This is for You
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 If Your an Operator, This is for You 

Post If Your an Operator, This is for You
Twice this has happened now guys, I've logged in and the server looks like one of those FREEBUILD NO GRIEF DERP servers I cleaned it all up the 1st time and now I'm cleaning it again, none of yall have logged in for 5 days or more. If your an operator no one expects you to no life the server b/c thats what i do but it'd help if you were to atleast log on once a day for a hour or more to just monitor the server, fix grief and help ppl. As an Operator your so pose to be the main helpers of the admins and since Bulla isnt here right now you have to step up your game log on more and help out more, Each of you were hand picked to be an opertator and for a reason please show us you still deserve that rank.

The first time I clened up the server I banned 80 people that took 3 hours, would have loved some help and it gets to a point which too many guest log on for 1 op to handle so please try to log on once a day for just an hour or so and help monitor the server

The Log Log:

Jed:9/13/11
Blind:9/13/11
Josh:9/13/11
Pedro:8/10/11

-Dan

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:06 pm
Admin

Post Re: If Your an Operator, This is for You
Bamp!

Bulla, the only admin, get yo' ass back niggu! I think u gotta demote some OPs and shit, idk.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:09 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

mmmhmm, dam right mate.

Having trouble logging in, bloody minecraft isnt working for me at the moment.

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:41 pm
Admin

Do u've the new client and shit? Cause shit changed.

aight mate! have a Gday!

Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:58 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

sorry.. there was 1.8 so.. :s

Edit: and the server is down when i actually try, like right now :c

Mon Sep 19, 2011 1:36 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

@meke, MATE! your not bloody Australian! Your statement didnt make sense.
I tryed but its fucked up.

Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:09 am
Admin

Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:12 am

First my internet was down, then some dick hacked my computer and changed the password to the internet, then the update, ill get on now, sorry for the delay, blame Verizon

Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:02 am

Operators, Im tired of the server looking like this either get on at a regular basis or step down from your rank, I know I'm being harsh here but do you want the server looking like this everyday? I'm very sure guests dont like the look of it.

Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:32 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

^
Listen to this kid.

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next