[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - My big ol thread of Op requests
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 My big ol thread of Op requests 

Post My big ol thread of Op requests
A few other ops and I feel that we should have these commands to increase the efficiency of our jobs and make our lives easier:
/summon
/fixgrass
/replaceall
For convenience and simply for the fact that we should have earned it due to our loyalty and responsibility I believe we should be able to use:
/botadd & /botremove
/loginmessage & /logoutmessage
I also believe we should be able to have a larger cuboid, because we cannot copy shit for creations into builder maps, 15000 blocks? that's not even a creation worth copying.

Thank you

Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:34 pm
Admin

Post Re: My big ol thread of Op requests
@ Summon

u guys had it back, abused, removed. [Which taught me: Never give 'em back whatever you took for a reason before]

@ Fixgrass

Making it op.

@ Replaceall

Hmm.. what? Why? Ops should control people lol.

@Botadd/botremove

Spammy as FUCK.

@Logs

It's Owners only. Kinda useless cmd if u ask me. Nothing to do with moderation.

And larger cuboid..? But in the rule says "no copying". Unless it's awesome and the first building ever of the dude, u talk to me and I'll copy it.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Quick question, who abused /summon?

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:52 pm

and second, replaceall would be useful if someone flooded the map with sponge for instance aboveground and belowground, we could just do /ra sponge air then do /r air dirt for the underground bit

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:54 pm
SMP Moderator

But if someone "accedentally" uses /ra dirt air in main, it would most likely fuck the server over.

Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:56 pm

well I for one am not stupid enough to do that, plus we only have a 15k block limit so that wouldn't even work

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:01 pm
Owner

I changed some of the cuboid limits.
Ops: 50k
Arch: 10k
Adv: 5k

Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 pm
Profile WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

now to make a "THANK YOU XERTIMOF!" sign that uses 50k blocks...
[and then ./z air it...?!][no, i got it... ./rainbow it ^-^]

Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:58 am
SMP Moderator

or you could /active_lava with physics 4 it to make xertimof especially happy :D

Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]