[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Noticing a Problem...
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Noticing a Problem... 
SMP Moderator

Post Noticing a Problem...
Hey guys,

Remember how I suggested the idea of adding "/rules and /agree" and how it was revered as such a great idea? Well, I'm starting to see a flaw in it...and it constantly nags me when I'm alone with a bunch of (hate this word) borderline retarded guests. It's the fact that they can't read and they constantly say the two similar things over and over again "Hey, I can't build" and "How do I place blocks?". It's these two things that I say we should ditch the idea of having /rules and /agree. It's a great idea, but only on paper...Just like communism :D The only reason it doesn't work is because the only reason they don't know the rules is because they don't read or pay attention to the bleurb at the beginning and just rush to building, something we can't avoid. Anyone with me, or am I just wasting bandwidth like my usual lectures?

Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Noticing a Problem...
Or we set up an add-on that kicks and bans anyone who says those words?

But in all seriousness yeah it's annoying.

Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:02 pm
Contributor

Have them initially started muted and if they can't figure it out, oh well for them :/

Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:40 pm
SMP Moderator

Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:17 pm
Contributor

Frozen, and muted? and as for programming, I have no idea...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:10 am
Admin

Fuck 'em.

If they can't even read the welcome msg, imo, those faggots can piss off.

Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:11 pm
SMP Moderator

I agree with Meke, except for one thing,

The constant annoyance of asking us and not knowing to fuck off is the true issue...

Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:18 pm
SMP Moderator

Unfortunately the problem will ALWAYS be there.

I have to agree with Meke, generally the cunts that can't read are the cunts that can't build.

But unfortunately thats not how a community works, if we don't accept new people and start acting all shitty towards guests the server will go downhill.

Try not to ignore them, there is a reason the server has ops, but don't put up with constant shit. If a guest is obviously retarded and makes no effort to get better, then do not hesitate to kick them.

As for the /rules /agree, I also think it should be removed.

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

or......
http://www.autohotkey.com/
just saying...

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:35 am
Admin

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next