[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Hello friends
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:50 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Hello friends 
Contributor

Post Hello friends
I regret to inform you that I will not be able to go on for a long while yet, college has consumed my life, And my computers yet again broken, not only that but the college computers made it so you need to download some java thing to go on Minecraft, so there is no way for me to get on :cry: as much as I want to.

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:02 am
Owner

Post Re: Hello friends
Fix your computer lazy ass :D

Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:43 am
Profile WWW
Contributor

But I have no Money And I know nothing of computers except you click the big pretty button it turns on and you play!

Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:51 pm
Owner

Okay Tell me what is wrong with your computer I may be able to help

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:04 pm
Profile WWW
Contributor

Well If you can figure it out you are smarter than the foreign working for dell, which isn't that hard, but the internet doesn't work w/o this
http://www.shopping.com/NetGear-NETGEAR ... A3100/info
it also says hard drive problems but I had it checked out and it's fine but my software is corrupted I guess, and it's extremely slow, it freezes and closes out of programs and refuses to shut down w/o a hard shut down

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:12 pm
Owner

I suggest re installing windows. I would look around and see if you have a Windows CD or a disk with "Operating System" written on it (those are usually what dell sends with a new PC)
If your files are corrupted that should fix it. If your hard drive is failing you might need to replace that.

The Internet problem could be something wrong with the internal wireless card. It could be burnt out and if dell could not get it working for you then thats probably the issue and if you already have the netgear thing that should work though I hate usb network adapters.

If you dont know how to re install windows try calling dell and asking them to walk you through it. If not I could give you my phone number and maybe help out with it.

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:29 pm
Profile WWW
Contributor

Lol I'll try that and get back to you although it may not be til another 2-3 weeks because then I will Have that disc it's at my house and I'm at college :p

Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:34 pm
Owner

Ouch. Well let me know and if you can get back on MC I can add you to SMP

Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:10 pm
Profile WWW
Contributor

I can play that, just not classic for some reason.

Tue May 01, 2012 3:44 pm
Admin

My Professional Suggestion: Rub a big magnet on the motherboard. Fixes everything.

Wed May 02, 2012 12:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next