[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Hello friends
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Hello friends 
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Hello friends
Another Professional Suggestion: delete system32, and it will free up more space for minecraft.

Wed May 02, 2012 8:18 pm
Owner

An actual Professional Suggestion: Never listen to anything SD13 suggests to fix your computer.

Thu May 03, 2012 2:09 am
Profile WWW
SMP Moderator

Sort of a Professional Suggestion: Never not listen to Xertimof saying to not listen to other people's general Professional Suggestions.

'Nuff said.

Thu May 03, 2012 11:32 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Hello kitty
very professional suggestion: don't listen to someone who says don't listen to someone who said don't listen to someone... no srsly >.>
but remember to always listen to someone who says dont listen to someone who says don't listen to someone who said don't listen to someone who said don't listen to someone!
another suggestion: never use capitals.

Tue May 08, 2012 1:23 pm
SMP Moderator

In my defense, I said NOT to NOT listen to Xert. :P
SO YOUR SILLY SUGGESTION DOESN'T APPLY TO ME

Oops sorry, caps lock was on.

The most professional suggestion you sort of might here on this day: Don't not do lots of something that isn't not what you would think is but then decide it isn't not what you wouldn't not think as said thought mightn't not apply to someone else.

Wed May 09, 2012 4:10 am
Contributor

So I shouldn't not do things that have stuff that I shouldn't not do all the time, for about 10 minutes in a second divided by zero? with all the non things that i'm doing, should I not not not do nothing?

Wed May 09, 2012 1:02 pm
SMP Moderator

Fuck it, i'm too tired to deal with this shit I joined in

Jed, your turn.

Thu May 10, 2012 12:41 am
SMP Moderator

Let's just throw our monitors out the window and call it a day.

Thu May 10, 2012 1:59 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

to lazy to figure your post out :P

Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm
SMP Moderator

There was nothing TO figure out O.o

Thu May 10, 2012 11:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next