[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Total keeping on topic post.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Total keeping on topic post. 
SMP Moderator

Post Total keeping on topic post.
The /rules and /agree system has been removed folks, so you no longer need to spend ten precious minutes telling noobs that can't build for shit and will eventually leave in five minutes regardless how to read simple instructions and build their shitty little things I call a waste of time.

In the mean time, here is a common letter of the alphabet for you to stare at for countless hours and revel in it's glory.

R

Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:14 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Total keeping on topic post.
I've never really appreciated the letter R before, the slender curves, the sharp corners...

OT: thank god, that was so annoying.

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:14 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

oh look its a pirates favorite letter! the letter ARRR

lol yeah, griefers know how to type /agree
and tbh i never had to tell anyone...

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:46 am
SMP Moderator

Yay! My shitty idea has been removed once and for all.

and what about the letter S? Pretty sexy and totally not a biased opinion...

Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:05 am
SMP Moderator

I don't know about the letter S...
That slippery little codfish is too much of a rebel... the way it curves and makes sss noises...

I dun liek it =[

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:54 pm

Post oh its great
Oh, that's Great Sir !!

Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:01 am
Profile ICQ WWW
V.I.P. SMP Player

its strange how we kept on topic... xD

Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 am
SMP Moderator

It's so...unlike us, actually keepin on topic and not going off into space with our ideas...

I blame you jedude.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:48 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Re: Your brains
=P anytime.

Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:32 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Jedude's Brains
No you see... this was part of master plan right from the beginning.

Firstly, I lured you into keeping on topic with the totally on topic name, its about keeping on topic, which we always go off topic to talk about.

Secondly, I wrote something completely off topic under my topic thread, thus making it the initial topic stated under the topic, so as to keep the topic on topic as people talk about off topic topic's.

The word topic has lost all meaning to me.

Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next