[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Need to talk to SD_13, because i can :P
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Need to talk to SD_13, because i can :P 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Need to talk to SD_13, because i can :P
Hay SD, What is the name of your small battleship that you created once? not the Gaint to scale one in the map "battleship" but the under scale one thats seems to be floating in that map? i am asking because ive copyed your ship into my map and edited it to make it more like the German battleship 'Bismarck' and i added the lower hull. (i suck at making ships and so ima use yours :P)

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:55 am
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Need to talk to SD_13, because i can :P
Uhh it really has no name to it, I just used alot of the components from the Bismarck and the Prinz Eugen.

But I think the original name was KMS Xertimof or something.

And I am flattered a man of your skill would use my designs xD

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:28 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

AMG thank you bro, you have it REALY close to the Bismarck, there are small wrong parts buts its still bloody good.
I know what the bismack looks like because i have a small model ship of the Bismarck and the Gneisnau (pronoused as 'Nes-New' if you dont know have to say it :P) i think i should give you photos of them :P

Attachments:
File comment: This ship was a Tamiya 1/700th scale waterline series battlecrusier known as the Gniesnau (german, WW II) created and painted by me :P this ship has its own base but i have gotten around to finish it yet all i got to do is makie the water and paint the water.
Gneinau.jpg
Gneinau.jpg [ 1.63 MiB | Viewed 9597 times ]
File comment: This ship was a Tamiya 1/700th scale waterline series battleship known as the Bismarck (german, WW II) created and painted (not finished tho)
Bismarck 1.jpg
Bismarck 1.jpg [ 1.38 MiB | Viewed 9597 times ]

Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:44 pm
SMP Moderator

Looks like a pretty high end model of the Gineisenau

And the only reason I couldn't get a spot on recreation is because I actually used a picture of a model that I found on Google images...

I actually tried to use a model to build a project on builder12, it was the aircraft carrier and I used a model of the CVN-74, bu turned out less than perfect due to lack of detail on the model.

EDIT: Spelt it correctly, so fuck off.

Last edited by SD13 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:22 pm
SMP Moderator

How did you manage to spell the ships name wrong when there's a picture of the ships name right above, and the name spelt properly right below where you were typing out your post -.-

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:28 am
V.I.P. SMP Player

Look, I couldnt see the name of the image because i could only see the file. so shut the hell up. :/

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:38 pm
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]