[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4693: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4694: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4695: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Apocalypse Pony SMP - View topic - Construction workers needed!
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Construction workers needed! 
V.I.P. SMP Player

Post Construction workers needed!
At this point of time i am developing my map (chubbz). what is happing is that i am making a city. All i need are good builder that i aprove of so that they could build a personal home in my Residental area of my map. So i am looking for builders that could make realistic houses that keep to the theme of a modern city style. I have already done the plots for the map So all you have to do is talk to me while being in game.

Building regulations. (rules)
*NO sprites what so ever.
*you have a minimal hight of 12 blocks (12 metres) to build in.
*Builds must be modern.
*Must be close to realistic homes in the real world
*must have bedrooms, bathrooms, Living quaters and kitchen
*No asking for more plots
*No asking for a larger plot
*No "trolling" other people
*No greifing your plot

If buildings do not go by the rules you will get 1 warning. if you dont take that warning seriously, your build will be deleted without hesitation. You have been warned.

Last edited by NEWchubbyfatman343 on Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:37 pm
SMP Moderator

Post Re: Construction workers needed!
Exactly WHAT is your level going to be when it's finished?

And why the hell does it need a battleship?

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:32 pm
SMP Moderator

When it's finished it will be a cleared map, ready to start something new.

You should know this by now SD.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:07 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

Firstly, the map will be done when its done. Secondly, there needs to be a battleship on the map because it needs a ship on the map, And i like ships :P and Thirdly ly, The map is pernament because it has a good layout, people can visit there house when ever and it can be used as a RPG or Hunt and destroy game map. aka shoot em' up.
Right now i am developing the roads, after that i shall work on the buildings, AFTER after that i will work on the natural objects like trees, shrubs and flowers.

Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:14 pm
SMP Moderator

I'm down.

Where do I start?

Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:31 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

SD_13 you can join when ever you want, All you gotta do is find me, if im not on apoc.enovioushost.com then im on classic, if not those two, well probs be play Battlefeild 1942/veitnam. If you want to do it yourself, pick a plot, using the brick blocks floating, make a zone that is 2 blocks deep underground from surface. If your building on the hill, dig down 2 deep from lowest elevation within the plot. enjoy and build happy :)

Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:18 pm
V.I.P. SMP Player

It seems to be so that this has been closed. Due to the fact that i didnt like the layout, and i have gone to PvP. As slatie prodicted, That map will Never last. And sinse that my WoM client is trolling me, I am allowing any admin/op to give away my maps. Go nuts Niggas!

Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]